Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #41 pedalo on the streets, low energy in the sheets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought he was coming off for a break because he realised his ‘faults’ and needed to sort himself out? He’s being even more passive aggressive than ever!
he did go on a break! for one hour

he’s just referred to himself as a full time entertainer

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He’s brave walking through his town recording.
Does he not know that we have some of the best detectives in the world on this site.

I give it an hour before somebody pin points his location 😂😂

Reactions: 4
I don't know of a single other "creator" that talks to their followers through TikTok bios and WhatsApp.... Also what is it he exactly does to be considered a creator? All I've ever seen him do is prance about barefoot in his dads bathroom, talk in a passive aggressive tone and make strange noises. Hardly content of the year and the only reason he gets so many views is because people want to watch the car crash

Reactions: 19
He moans that trolls gift him to read the bio but I argue it's worth the 1p rose to watch the Ham slide off his coupon when he reads "Paul Breach is a sweaty nonce" once in a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
take a shot every time he asks this new lady to ring him, he’s said it about 5 times already in the last 10 minutes. it’s giving ✨desperate✨

Reactions: 14
Absolute waste of space. Spends all his time being a creep on tik tok and only comes for females who speak up on his actions. Get a job and see your son.. be a normal f*cking adult.

Reactions: 6
Love Island is totally his type of show but you know he's jealous of the guys so he doesn't watch it out of sheer narcissistic rage.

Reactions: 10
stupid bleep just pretending he doesn't know what a steak and kidney pudding is as if he hasn't lived in england his whole life 😐

Reactions: 8
Why did he call the people he's helped "worldies"... Doesn't that mean like fit? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wonder what he thinks about when lying in his bed at his dads house at night knowing his day involves going live in his bathroom to talk to people through their bios and arrange phone calls with random women that’ll never meet up with him

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.