Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #40 ThunderHAMmer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New to this thread πŸ‘‹
I cannot be bothered to read through all his threads it would take me years πŸ˜… but can someone please explain when he is live (right now) and it says comments off. Yet he is reading and answering questions. Is he seeing something I'm not or what πŸ˜…

Reactions: 1
New to this thread πŸ‘‹
I cannot be bothered to read through all his threads it would take me years πŸ˜… but can someone please explain when he is live (right now) and it says comments off. Yet he is reading and answering questions. Is he seeing something I'm not or what πŸ˜…
He's talking to people on his WhatsApp, his sole purpose is getting numbers of impressionable young women via Instagram, TT and Snapchat then he can chat with them while keeping the comments off because he knows how much hate he'll receive.

Although sometimes he just makes conversations up because he's a rare form of cabbage

• Haha
Reactions: 16
New to this thread πŸ‘‹
so called people messaging him on whatsapp and instagram DM's and he replies to them on live, bleeping weird and also a crock load of shite.

my theory is he has pieces of paper stuck to that bathroom window with prompts and conversation starters on it lmao

smack that gum any louder round his chops, id actually swing his jaw ffs

tattoo suggestion - IM A MASSIVE NONCE

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is he that annoyed with how his arms look he’s rather cover them with tattoos πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Paul getting a tattoo due to his impending midlife crisis.

What tattoo will he choose? I'll go for one of those yin and Yang symbols, something tribal or a slogan from the hippie t shirts in Primark.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Paul getting a tattoo due to his impending midlife crisis.

What tattoo will he choose? I'll go for one of those yin and Yang symbols, something tribal or a slogan from the hippie t shirts in Primark.
bet its some knobhead "motivational quote"

Reactions: 5
He just said maybe a lady will find me attractive if I get a tattoo. A tattoo doesn’t change your personality, your crusty face, or your crappy moustache Paul. Don’t think so.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
he's just thanked someone for a gift and said 'thank you for posting a smiley photo, I dont mind posing photos, but I like a smiling photo' I'm sure she used it as her profile picture just for you Paul

• Wow
Reactions: 4
its making me laugh that ******** paul account is sending him gifts πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Reactions: 2
Why is he saying that he can’t believe he is single when he was in a relationship for approximately 2.5 seconds

• Haha
Reactions: 13
he's just thanked someone for a gift and said 'thank you for posting a smiley photo, I dont mind posing photos, but I like a smiling photo' I'm sure she used it as her profile picture just for you Paul
meanwhile his profile picture is a field with a ginger stripe, much like the stripe down his face

Reactions: 3
he said 'I can't believe im still friends with loads of people ive had romantic inclinations with... what kind of guy would do that'
just proves that him being all pally with Sophie IS so he appears like a nice guy who can stay your friend after breaking up. complete image control, we can see straight through it Pauly pops

Reactions: 13
i wish he would put as much effort into seeing his son and interacting with his son than he does trying to graft on girls its pathetic

Reactions: 9
He bosses the talking stage hahahaha what?! Who says that about themselves, how vain can he get

Reactions: 7
This mans entire life revolves around being in/starting a relationship.

Embarrassing.

Reactions: 18
Bosses the talking stage because the young women live far away and doesn't need to spend time in his dandruff filled, eye ball gagging vicinity. That's when they run off.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.