Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #40 ThunderHAMmer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's back and asking people with medical background why he was hyper this morning and has no energy now.

Yeah Paul I have a PHD in Bawbaggery and you are a jobless 42 year old living with your Dad who stalks 19 year olds. My diagnosis, you're a knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Seems like Paul has just discovered what moods and energy levels are on live 😭😭😭 Acting like he is the only person on earth to have zero energy some days

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"THIS IS THE VIEW YOU GET WHEN YOURE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH ME AND WE FALL ASLEEP TOGETHER"

boke

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
He has a whole day of nothing to do and still won't go and see his son? Because he can't be arsed? Nice one head.

Reactions: 10
He’s asking for medical advice cos he feels low mood after being “hyper” this morning 🙄

Reactions: 3
anyone else experiencing depression babs? looking for someone fresh and vulnerable to groom x

Reactions: 9
How many times does he wanna repeat himself. We get it lad you want someone to ring you

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Paul’s energy level relying on if girls message or ring him or not is very odd…

Reactions: 8
If he tries to go down the mental health route or saying he’s bipolar or has ADHD as an excuse for his vile disgusting behaviour I will actually flip my lid

Reactions: 14
if I got a call or a message or something... I'd be like.. *gets up quickly* WE GET IT!! WING HIM FOR GODS SAKE MYSTERY WOMAN!

'I could think youre the best person ive ever spoken to, I could think youre amazing, but as soon as I get bored or we do an activity.. (that bores him).. I'm gone' as if he's got any patter hahahahhahaa

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Pissing myself that Paul is describing laziness and low energy as some quirk that only he experiences as if it’s not an everyday occurrence for everyone

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.