Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #40 ThunderHAMmer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Howling that when asked what he would get rid of in the world he replied "crime" Paul really is David Brent personified.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
so called people messaging him on whatsapp and instagram DM's and he replies to them on live, bleeping weird and also a crock load of shite.

my theory is he has pieces of paper stuck to that bathroom window with prompts and conversation starters on it lmao

smack that gum any louder round his chops, id actually swing his jaw ffs

tattoo suggestion - IM A MASSIVE ponce
😅 Thank you for replying I thought it was my tit phone

he's off live now but basically he kept pausing and going away from the camera and then there would be this incredibly wet and tight sounding fart. not even making it up, I'm being deadly serious. it became more frequent then he left. this has made my day, my cheeks hurt from laughing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
speechless. at around the 50 second mark paul does the most david brent thing he’s ever done. i’m absolutely stunned!!!! no words!
If I didn't know who he was I might actually think he was doing a Brent impression 🤣 I struggle to believe anyone over the age of twelve would speak such absolute twaddle and think it was interesting.

he's off live now but basically he kept pausing and going away from the camera and then there would be this incredibly wet and tight sounding fart. not even making it up, I'm being deadly serious. it became more frequent then he left. this has made my day, my cheeks hurt from laughing
Actually devastated that I missed it!!

Also Paul, if we were to rid the world of crime you'd be top of the list mate, your presence on social media is a crime against humanity.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
His new Tik tok annoucing he’s now taking applications for new women to speak to 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Paul getting a tattoo due to his impending midlife crisis.

What tattoo will he choose? I'll go for one of those yin and Yang symbols, something tribal or a slogan from the hippie t shirts in Primark.
Nah, he'd go for "age is just a number"

• Haha
Reactions: 4
he said 'I can't believe im still friends with loads of people ive had romantic inclinations with... what kind of guy would do that'
just proves that him being all pally with Sophie IS so he appears like a nice guy who can stay your friend after breaking up. complete image control, we can see straight through it Pauly pops
That's actually a very common trait in narcissists. Insisting on staying on 'good terms' with all ex romantic partners. They cannot stand the thought of being disliked. they'll actually go to a huge amount of effort to stay connected to exes anyway possible. Very sad.

Reactions: 6
That's actually a very common trait in narcissists. Insisting on staying on 'good terms' with all ex romantic partners. They cannot stand the thought of being disliked. they'll actually go to a huge amount of effort to stay connected to exes anyway possible. Very sad.
Doesn’t his ex with the kid have a restraining order or something?

Reactions: 1
If he could invent anything, he’d invent a camera that shows your face if you’re typing a mean comment. Not a teleport to see his son, not a time machine to change his life. A bleeping troll cam for him to wank himself off to in his dads bathroom. I thought this man couldn’t get anymore pathetic honestly.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.