Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #40 ThunderHAMmer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He went from "no pressure from me" to "I wish they would tell me where I stand" in five seconds.

Reactions: 10
The dandruff on that shirt, ew.

What the duck if Paul going on about in this live.
said dandruff for you lucky people not seeing it in real time right now
open the image for a better view

he's going on about how cryptic he is - 'ooh I love cryptic paul'
Paul you aren't cryptic AT ALL!!! its very obvious what you're hinting at but we're all too bored to care. you being predatory is the issue here x now how many 'ladies' you're chatting with

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
"I have the ability to talk to people one on one really quite well" is that why you're begging on your live to someone you've probably never met Paul, yeah?

Also njahaha Paul's been catfished again.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Paul giving our life advice while single, not seeing his son and living in his dads bathroom at 42

• Haha
Reactions: 12
he's just talking about his shyness and how he used to worry about paying with card in case it was awkward. then he said 'I know plenty of you worry about catching trains'. I'm pretty sure he's referencing the time the CATFISH!!!! said she was worried about getting on a train to see him. I'm howling.

Reactions: 5
At this point he should just start to play MJ "Man in the mirror"

He never fails to amaze me how he can say a whole load of nothing

Reactions: 2
He waffles on because the only person talking to him is Tina on whatsapp (which to be honest I'm not even sure if that's real).

What a desperate desperate man.

"Don't say you'll ring me and then don't do it my brain doesn't like it"

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Paul has more crusty flakes than Gregg’s & Lidl’s bakery combined pass it on x

• Haha
Reactions: 5
speechless. at around the 50 second mark paul does the most david brent thing he’s ever done. i’m absolutely stunned!!!! no words!

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.