Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #40 ThunderHAMmer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can somebody write a wiki page about this guy because I’ve only just discovered him and I don’t know if I can read 40 threads about him but I’m gripped

Reactions: 15
Morning hamlets 🪑 just gonna pop myself here.
What are our predictions for the impending meltdown then?
I’m going with
- A tiktok video delete possible today or tomorrow
- A selfie Insta post all about how he’s just being him 😔
- Possibly a video about coming off tiktok live for a while FOLLOW MY INSTA VOICE NOT ME TELL ME HOW OLD YOU ARE :/
- Then most likely going live tonight to let everyone know he has to go live for his obwigations to his agency in his WhatsApp group

njahaha place your bets!

Reactions: 11
Do we actually think he will do something about it? I can see him just ignoring the whole thing

Reactions: 5
I just watched the ImAllexx YouTube video and it's spot on 😂

Bet Paul is seeeeething the grot bag!

Also hilarious that everyone is in that Freddie guys tiktok comments about Paul promoting his song 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Paul on his new tiktok ‘whatever you’re doing today, do it with a massive massive massive smile on your face’
WHAT IF IM GOING TO A FUNERAL TODAY HMM PAUL????

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Paul on his new tiktok ‘whatever you’re doing today, do it with a massive massive massive smile on your face’
WHAT IF IM GOING TO A FUNERAL TODAY HMM PAUL????
What if I’m about to be made jobless hey Paul????

Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen boos recent tik tok? Paul’s Instagram has got a legal warning on it?
I can’t post the video but here’s a screenshot showing message
E2F79B56-ADB2-4BBC-9B94-9572F6D26D5F.png

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.