Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #40 ThunderHAMmer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bleeping moustache or whatever the duck that's supposed to be on his face
Considering he lives in a bathroom with I'd assume a mirror, that bleeping trim he's gave himself around his mouth is making me want to set myself on fire.
I didn't think something could annoy me so much but he keeps coming onto my fyp and honest to god I CAN'T !!!
Has he done it on purpose? Surely he can't think that looks good?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That bleeping moustache or whatever the duck that's supposed to be on his face
Considering he lives in a bathroom with I'd assume a mirror, that bleeping trim he's gave himself around his mouth is making me want to set myself on fire.
I didn't think something could annoy me so much but he keeps coming onto my fyp and honest to god I CAN'T !!!
Has he done it on purpose? Surely he can't think that looks good?
The fact its trimmed so far up and wonky but he leaves all the stubble curling in at the corners of his mouth makes me want to rip my own mouth off 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is he actually that small and meek or just stood far away?
He’s actually that small and meek and looks like a teenager on his way to college until you notice his I’ll trimmed moustache, red blotches and ballbag eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He definitely sits in the disabled seats on the bus and if anyone asks him to move he says it’s a ‘free country.’

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He Definitely wears small CK Trunks from Sports Direct and there too Baggy for him

And an extremely Thin Penis

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
All this talk about Pauls chode has me wondering if it’s as red and crusty as his face 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Oh he’s live rubbing moisturiser into that crimpled dried out dehydrated onion head of his

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He’s saying to go live with him you have to show him your passport… what the duck

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Can he say complicated anymore? Also “the balls in their court” “I’ll be whatever you want me to be” in terms of if this lady wants to be following on a relationship. Hahaha translates to I’m desperate to be in a relationship please let me

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.