Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #40 ThunderHAMmer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s something increasingly worrying and creepy about a man who preys on teenage girls miming along to songs about sex. He is like a teenage boy with his first girlfriend, I bet he explodes all over his teenage boy cargos touching a girls arm never mind anything else. I say that and it’s probably a little chipolata dribbling down his boxer shorts upon being within centimetres of a barely legal girl.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Not him asking for people to go live with him what happened to the ones he had ‘lined up’

Reactions: 6
There’s something increasingly worrying and creepy about a man who preys on teenage girls miming along to songs about sex. He is like a teenage boy with his first girlfriend, I bet he explodes all over his teenage boy cargos touching a girls arm never mind anything else. I say that and it’s probably a little chipolata dribbling down his boxer shorts upon being within centimetres of a barely legal girl.
You're done. See yourself out.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not him asking for people to go live with him what happened to the ones he had ‘lined up’
Because who in their right mind would unironically go on a dual live with him😅 I hope whoever does dual live with him trolls the absolute duck out of him and says something to get his account banned🙏

Reactions: 7
He'll definetly only go live with young women and that weird body builder guy who used to appear in his lives. Hope the odd real person appears to give him a dose of reality.

Reactions: 4
He'll end up getting one of his little fellow pedalo friendly people on, like the guy he did the "Podcast" with a few months ago.
Whatever did happen to creepy Stan Blade? He disappeared after that pathetic attempt at a podcast, everyone warned him and he didn’t listen.

Never forget how dual lives go with Pool. Some very young girl(s), him getting jealous when they talk about any male other than him, acting desperate for calls away from TikTok followed by the chopper when they realise he grooms girls and they block him. He treats it like Chat Roulette.

Reactions: 6
Have you ever heard of the summer holidays? Raise your hand? Give yourself an apple.

This is Paul's prime season before college restarts.
Excuse you😡 Pool needs a private jet to go see his son that lives 3 hours away, I hope you're willing to pay for one?! 😤

(Even though he takes equally long trips away to see teenage girls/catfishes🤐🤫)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Excuse you😡 Pool needs a private jet to go see his son that lives 3 hours away, I hope you're willing to pay for one?! 😤

(Even though he takes equally long trips away to see teenage girls/catfishes🤐🤫)
imagine travelling all around the UK to meet a 19yo but can’t get a train to see his son 🧐🧐

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.