Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #40 ThunderHAMmer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I LOOK CONFIDENT, I LOOK RAVISHING"

"i cant be alone with my thoughts.. I'm not happy being me at the moment"

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It's amazing that Paul took a couple of days of reflection and has returned even MORE ODIOUS than before. Narcissistic bawbag.

Reactions: 16
The absolute cheek of him to say on his live just now that people should have better things to do with their Sunday than watch him. Mate, you should have better things to do than be dancing in your Dads bathroom but here we are

Reactions: 18
"if I like a lady, I like a lady..I don't know what she's going to look or sound like"

Admitting he only chats to girls he doesn't know online exclusively.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
God the outfits are getting worse and worse. It would only be Paul to film a tiktok where the focus is your crotch in your new beige cargo trousers from Next Kids

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The absolute cheek of him to say on his live just now that people should have better things to do with their Sunday than watch him. Mate, you should have better things to do than be dancing in your Dads bathroom but here we are
I don’t think he realised most people watching him live have either been sent the link by one of their mates who enjoys a bit of Paul piss taking or you’re sat with your kids and are like this is the kind of man you should sprint away from if they talk to you…

Reactions: 6
just seen a screen record of a recent live where he refuses to say the word “son” and makes it everyone else’s fault he can’t make the “3 and a half hour journey” to see him… well you manage to get everywhere else for the chance of some teenage attention you huge bleeping melt.

Reactions: 23
just seen a screen record of a recent live where he refuses to say the word “son” and makes it everyone else’s fault he can’t make the “3 and a half hour journey” to see him… well you manage to get everywhere else for the chance of some teenage attention you huge bleeping melt.
oooo i must have missed this

he’s happy being a long distance father through xbox!

Reactions: 8
He used to go on trips every week with the sun go meet up with young women. I think he is always so pissy when talking about his son because his son wants nothing to do with him which I wouldn’t be surprised at.

Reactions: 5
God love his poor son. Hope he has other male figures in his life so he doesn’t think ‘being a man’ means dancing on tiktok to try and lure girls into his dad’s spare room

Reactions: 9
God love his poor son. Hope he has other male figures in his life so he doesn’t think ‘being a man’ means dancing on tiktok to try and lure girls into his dad’s spare room
It’d be his grandads spare room though, not as if Pool is gonna get his own dungeon anytime soon,

• Haha
Reactions: 5
George Ezra came on today while in the car with my 11 yr old and he said 'that song reminds me of that weird pedalo paul'
So even the bairns know hes a creep 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.