Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #40 ThunderHAMmer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I used to love wearing mustard coloured things but the ponce has ruined it for me now

Reactions: 1
How does he consistently mess up his beard? Does he not have a mirror? Come on Babs sort it out xx

Now he's talking about men's behaviour in someone's live.... She's an adult Paul, bot a teenager like the ones you go after.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
My kids are more emotionally mature than this man. I get such severe second hand embarrassment when he gets dumped and hits maximum attention seeking levels. All the sad baiting he does. Get a bleeping grip you bleeping wombat.

Reactions: 12
Can someone please tell me why does he always do videos in his bathroom? And lives? Its abnormal

• Haha
Reactions: 3
sophie has done him over with her clothes choices and chose the most unflattering colours for his complexion and ginger hair, reckon whether shes done it on purpose or ??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He’s literally stood over a toilet with his phone and laptop listening to dead tunes… what’s. Sad little man

Reactions: 5
So his running off TikTok for a day was because he got dumped? All that for a girl that wouldn’t even meet up with him

Reactions: 10
Is he not working anymore then? I saw he missed his train the other day but did he just not go back at all?

Reactions: 3
He's trying to appeal to young girls but he doesn't even have a spotify account. The fact he's dancing to songs off YouTube with the ads it so EMBARRAZZING 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.