Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #40 ThunderHAMmer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I donā€™t have the q&a either! Him throwing that bottle about when he thinks heā€™s making a point šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Why doesnā€™t he just live near his child, as parents and adults we have to put them first. Ugh heā€™s just not an adult is he
Best part is he chose to move away from him because there were "too many happy memories of amazing times"

The glob of spit flying out of his mouth on purple šŸ¤¢

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Is Boo on here by any chance? Love her responses to Billy Bear.
Sheā€™s not no, she did make an account but couldnā€™t comment not sure why. Sheā€™s taking a break from making Paul content as the hate she got for the videos Was overwhelming her a bit and she is also trying to work full time and study at the same time (I asked her if this was ok to post and she said yeah ofc and to say hi) x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I am cringing myself inside out at the George at Asda cargos and under Ā£30 H&M jumper, from a self confessed snob who will only shop in Waitrose or M&S (or big Tesco).

Its so freaky that heā€™s dressed like a teenager, surely the mindset coach will tell him to stop behaving like a teenager. Even the ā€œgaming with my boy helpsā€. HE SOUNDS LIKE A CHILD. I once watched an episode of Silent Witness where a 20-something man shaved everything, dressed as a child and got into a local comprehensive with the intention of grooming kids. Paul is literally doing that with late teenage girls and we need to stop this. His behaviour is getting worse.

Ps. Orange only looks good with a tan, youā€™re a pasty faced alien. duck off.
the outfit concept is solid, however the execution is dreadful a 1/10

instead of using noted ā€œteenage shopā€ H&M buy some less tight Cargoā€™s from Next or somewhere decent and change the hoodie to a mid priced brand, tone it down to dark Cargoā€™s and even pair that with a bright hoodie, just obviously not orange when your a pale ginger, and not the awful trainers in the photo

itā€™s not his style as an idea, itā€™s how he pulls it off with literal Teenage versions of someone who can dress so much better and older with the smallest of effort, obviously his personality and dancing are a different story all together

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Paul has 100% been dumped by Sophie. I follow Sophie on Insta and checked whether they still follow each and they no longer do.

I think he came on live last night because she went out on the town and he was raging. Sheā€™ll be back with him no doubt.
I did have a theory though that she got back with him to buy that horrendous outfit as like a game play and then I remembered what a thick bleep she is

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm not sure where to start with all this...

Declaring you're coming off social media then returning 24hrs later suggests an incessant need for attention. It's a compulsion.

There must be a condition there: ADHD, bi-polar? These conditions shouldn't be as debilitating to an adult if they are properly managed? Being on social media cannot help.

If social media is causing so much angst, why continue to be on it? It's not essential. I understand that for some famous types, social media is a necessary evil for them but for Paul, he is choosing to use it and promote himself on there.

A combination of the suggestions of predatory behaviour and his behaviour and reactions to people in general is what gets him this unwanted attention.

He'd be far better moving near his son, working, getting help/a diagnosis and just getting off social media.

I might have felt some sympathy but all this negativity towards him is šŸ’Æ self inflicted.

Reactions: 6
Sheā€™s not no, she did make an account but couldnā€™t comment not sure why. Sheā€™s taking a break from making Paul content as the hate she got for the videos Was overwhelming her a bit and she is also trying to work full time and study at the same time (I asked her if this was ok to post and she said yeah ofc and to say hi) x
I think the rules changed now to new accounts canā€™t post on tik tok section or something so maybe thatā€™s why!
I love her lives though!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Saw his comeback. Dressing like a 15 year old, back on his weird bullshit, I didn't think he could regress further. Next time he has a meltdown he'll come back in a nappy the weird bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.