Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #40 ThunderHAMmer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's wound me up with all this tit about how people take pictures of him just because he's paul on tiktok and that he should start taking pictures of everyone else. Paul, you're not just an average person with a tiktok account when you start making money from people. You have a bleeping cameo account. People that are just on tiktok without an agenda to get "famous" don't set up cameo accounts and have subscriptions on their lives. I have a tiktok account and I don't have a social meedya "manager" you gammon bleep šŸ™„

Reactions: 5
He's wound me up with all this tit about how people take pictures of him just because he's paul on tiktok and that he should start taking pictures of everyone else. Paul, you're not just an average person with a tiktok account when you start making money from people. You have a bleeping cameo account. People that are just on tiktok without an agenda to get "famous" don't set up cameo accounts and have subscriptions on their lives. I have a tiktok account and I don't have a social meedya "manager" you gammon bleep šŸ™„
Yeah and we know what type of people he would take photos of

Reactions: 2
I donā€™t understand this ā€œIā€™m trying not to thinkā€ nonsense šŸ¤Ø he said he doesnā€™t have mental health issues but 3 days ago was going on about how being him is killing him, then he goes on how he love himself and now he canā€™t thinkā€¦Paul youā€™re on a path to a breakdown fella

Reactions: 8
He's so bleeping passive aggressive, even to the few people actually being nice to him! Honestly, someone needs to knock this turd down a peg or two

Reactions: 9
Imagine paying to talk to this bellend and then heā€™s just sarcy and passive aggressive to you

Why doesnā€™t he just live near his child, as parents and adults we have to put them first. Ugh heā€™s just not an adult is he

Reactions: 11
He's so bleeping passive aggressive, even to the few people actually being nice to him! Honestly, someone needs to knock this turd down a peg or two
Right. Asking about cars and heā€™s just so aggressive over it. Harmless question.

You just know he wouldn't be this mouthy to this Jon guy in person

Reactions: 6
Oh he really thinks heā€™s hot tit doesnā€™t he

Are we not allowed to download TikTok just to watch videos?

Reactions: 6
Why does he think there's something wrong with downloading tiktok just to watch the content šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤Ø not everyone wants to make videos šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.