Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #39 Njahaha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh for duck sake he's back on green green grass. Piss off Paul.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Really hoping these girls are messing about on hid latest insta Post & it's not Paul's latest victim.
They’re definitely both joking, @whatsjwears has tik tok too and has joked about Paul before saying how weird he is

Reactions: 3
Why is his eye extra crusty in the new video 🤢 it just keeps getting worse

Reactions: 4
The teeth licking.
The slump half way up / down the wall.
The little fake laugh.
The jumper.
The jumper dance.
I cannot understand what goes through his mind to think that this is why he thinks he was put on this earth.

Reactions: 12
The absolute stench that must be coming off that T-shirt is bound to be insane. He's had it on for about a week straight, christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does his eye look like someone shot their load in it and he didn’t wash it off

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The jumper dance haunts me in my sleep. The first time I saw it I had to come off my phone, the second hand embarrassment was too much for me.
What the actual duck is it all about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've just seen his only in a relationship vibes video. I'm actually gobsmacked at how this emotionally stunted nonce is allowed to work in care. Why is he wanking off his tshirt? Why does he look like a gone off cheesestring? Why does he had a gammy eye still? Vile

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve been gone for a bit….. hi x

I know Paul’s jumper smells craaaaaazy rn

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know what’s at really wrong with his skin/eye? 🤔

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.