Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #39 Njahaha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god I've been so ill the past few days and today has literally tipped me over the edge but this thread is the only thing to continue to make me laugh.
I wish we could all go out on the piss together and just talk tit about him all night, and don't worry he won't be in the area BECAUSE HE DOESNT DRINK ALCOHOL YOU KNOW, HATES IT, HATES THE STUFF.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
If I was the farmer of the field Paul is prancing about in and I've looked out my window and seen a pasty, flaky, skinny, saggy scrotum of a man dancing on my freshly baled hay, I'd send out the dogs and load up my shot gun.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
One day we could be eating the wheat that Pool has flounced in ๐Ÿ‘น

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
When he makes the videos do you think he, A - dances around actually singing loudly. B - just mouths the words and makes a silent video.

Reactions: 8
The time he farted and then laughed about it

When he makes the videos do you think he, A - dances around actually singing loudly. B - just mouths the words and makes a silent video.
I think he'd be the type to be doing a whisper sing along whilst breathing heavily throughout his jumper wanking 'dancing'

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Another night with no live! Is he still working and been reprimanded for going live?

Reactions: 3
Watching twatheads most recent video, all I can picture is some confused elderly farmer sitting inside his tractor watching Paul dancing in silence on his freshly cut hay bayles.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Watching twatheads most recent video, all I can picture is some confused elderly farmer sitting inside his tractor watching Paul dancing in silence on his freshly cut hay bayles.
Probably thought it was just a scarecrow blowing in the wind

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.