Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #39 Njahaha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"put your hands up if people try and bait you" yeah he's been catfished again that's why he's in such a shite mood.

Love that the majority of the q&a are from fake accounts asking passive aggressive questions.

Reactions: 9
Also “did we speak” to a Beth person.., you speak to so many people clearly. So so so gross he’s such a bleeping red flag of a human

Reactions: 3
He has a lot of words filtered on his live btw 🤣
yeah he has bath tub and 19 year old filtered

I wouldn’t get too worked up about the young girls gifting and subbing, I can guarantee you every single one of them are cat fishes who are trying to find an “in” with Paul and begin a conversation with him

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So he just confirmed on his live what his cryptic single but spoken for bollox means. He says he is single but has 'his eye/attention on someone'. I'm not sure how having your eye on someone equates to being spoken for but ok lmao.

What a freak

Reactions: 10
So he just confirmed on his live what his cryptic single but spoken for bollox means. He says he is single but has 'his eye/attention on someone'. I'm not sure how having your eye on someone equates to being spoken for but ok lmao.

What a freak

So you’re telling me I’m not spoken for by Tom Hardy?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m aghast that he is doing his paperwork on live. That’s a sackable offence. One slip (as we saw the other night) and he can reveal something.

Reactions: 16
Driving my two year old to childcare and she said ‘look, sky, grass’ I replied ‘yes green grass’ and though of pool 😭😭😭😭😭 there’s no escape

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m aghast that he is doing his paperwork on live. That’s a sackable offence. One slip (as we saw the other night) and he can reveal something.
He has two days left of his contract (he also added he has no idea what he's getting paid at the end of the month). Figured that's why he was manic and all over the place last night as he's going to be back to his usual dancing, wandering around the woods, arseache self.

Best part was him detailing a list of "all the things" he has to buy like boxers and Creed like a teenager about to receive their first ever wage packet. Hope he gives his Dad some dig money at least.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He has two days left of his contract (he also added he has no idea what he's getting paid at the end of the month). Figured that's why he was manic and all over the place last night as he's going to be back to his usual dancing, wandering around the woods, arseache self.

Best part was him detailing a list of "all the things" he has to buy like boxers and Creed like a teenager about to receive their first ever wage packet. Hope he gives his Dad some dig money at least.
Still not a clue why he’s buying creed, hasn’t he already got Dior sauvage? He’s deffo googled top aftershaves for men and those are the most popular 2 to come up

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Still not a clue why he’s buying creed, hasn’t he already got Dior sauvage? He’s deffo googled top aftershaves for men and those are the most popular 2 to come up
He defo has, Creed is hugely overrated, and doesnt last 5 mins, Sauvage has that Issey/CK1 over saturation, hes bought his 1st copy of GQ magazine

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hang on didn’t someone say he’d said he was off for two weeks as of yesterday? 🧐 but yet he was working on live last night? A month working away but two weeks off? Ehhhhhh

Hang on didn’t someone say he’d said he was off for two weeks as of yesterday? 🧐 but yet he was working on live last night? A month working away but two weeks off? Ehhhhhh
I heard him saying something like that but then he also said he had two days left of work. Then again he also said he didn't read the contract so even he doesn't know what he's doing. Briefly mentioned he has to "write a script" for something he couldn't talk about so that's going to be his new thing. Kept saying he's an actor "beauty beyond/snapshot is acting Paul is the real guy but I'm just acting" Which means all those stupid voices he puts on are going to become a main focus for ages 😑

I didn’t know who this person was until a few weeks ago, now he keeps popping up on my FYP so I found this thread and WTF, I didn’t realise he was such a weirdo

I wonder if someone has found something out about him (like that soldier fella) and has confronted Paul with it before they go public and he’s freaking out?

I love that he’s catfished constantly, the more that do it the better! It ensures no vulnerable teenagers are being exploited by Paul. He’s disgusting and that camp voice is also massively homophobic. He definitely has issues with men, I just don’t think he can control them the way he seems to think he can with women.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.