Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #39 Njahaha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We really need to stop giving him the time of day now because he's done this to get even more attention because let's be honest it's been dry as duck for a while so he thought he'd get everyone riled up again.
As for Sophie, I think we are the same age...and all I can say is grow the duck up love. Put your child first, stop eyefucking yourself on TT day in and day out and perhaps do something worthwhile and maybe don't associate with known Pedalos???
Like ffs, I know you look vapid but Jesus christ the lack of brain cells on you is astonishing.

Ugh

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She was even with that new guy on live watching the snapshot Parody videos. Laughed at all that stuff and agreed he was weird. She’s so fickle and doesn’t give a tit as long as she gets attention for it.

Reactions: 15
What on earth does she get out of this arrangement - is TikTok clout really worth that much to her? Who would be attracted to a 43 year old man whose primary career is creating cringe TikTok dancing videos, still lives with his dad and who is a laughing stock all over the internet. He has a son who he doesn’t bother to see - whose mother he got pregnant at the grand old age of 16-17. His primary life concern seems to be attempting to message and meet up with teenage girls to “date” (i.e have sex with) with screenshots, voice recordings and his own videos which record him doing this, with no shame whatsoever.

The man is a predator. His access to an uninhabited amount of teenage girls has made him loose his mind. He has neglected his son for it. The fact that she is willing to ignore this/or simply does not care and chooses to overlook this for TikTok clout is insane. Because if so, what on earth would anyone see in 43 year old Paul Breach?

Reactions: 17
Am I surprised? Nope. After seeing how she was on Live a few days ago with her kid in the car it was abundantly clear the only person she cares about is herself. And it shows how pathetic he is as well for even being civil with her. Imagine someone basically feeding the entire internet your business to use against you and then being all pally pally with them? I’d have wrapped the velvetiser round her head to be honest. Pair of sad acts with no regards for their kids or their reputations. At least whilst she’s keeping him occupied he’s away from teenagers.

Reactions: 21
We NEED Sharane to come out and spill the entire tea now x

edit: she's posted a tiktok on her account, comments turned off, surprise

• Haha
Reactions: 21
His face is so patchy in that one. How can she stand there knowing she’s noshed the n0nce

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Ah Sophie. Hope being known as a dirty n0nce enabler is worth the extra views. The girl is dull and thick as tit but she'd sell her own nan for 5 mins of tik tok fame. Absolute bleeping state.

Reactions: 26
ive never ran to tattle as fast in my LIFE, what a sad little life she must have to stoop so low for clout on TIK TOK??? like are you 12? bet paul wishes she was

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wtf is going on?! What have I just seen? Why is he there? Like just post them ffs. Also…. I thought he was working for a whole month? And why is he visiting Sophie when he had an actual kid!! He really is a part time dad isn’t he? Not even a part time one, he does nothing for his kid the selfish tit

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.