Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #39 Njahaha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks really uncomfortable, he’s constantly throwing her prompts to talk

Reactions: 2
Am I in an alternative universe? What is going on here. Is she seriously back with him?😂 I've never seen clout chasing on this level before wow.

Reactions: 26
Nah she’s actually vile. She’s been given solid proof of how much of a n0nce he is - and she’s still associating with him for clout 🤢 she’s got a child ffs. She’s as bad as him 🙄

Reactions: 27
How desperate for followers do you need to be to date the walking Ick?

Reactions: 15
I guess her views were starting to get low on her own profile. After sitting on lives ridiculing him and taking the piss out of him for months shes back along side him for a clout boost pretending to be friends😂 What a brain dead vapid bleep of a woman😅 This is amazing.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Does he seriously wake up every morning, look in the mirror and think ‘yeah I’m a cool guy’ he makes every fibre of my being cringe

Reactions: 6
Ew telling people to buy a cameo and he will get Sophie to be in it with him 🤢 I’m actually gobsmacked at what a duck tard Sophie is for even giving him the time of day

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She’s just as bad as he is, imagine your life’s goal is to gain a few followers on tiktok so you’d let him in your bed. He looks like a cuttlefish bone you put in a birds cage

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That poor bleeping dog having salad fingers rubbing all over him

She’s just as bad as he is, imagine your life’s goal is to gain a few followers on tiktok so you’d let him in your bed. He looks like a cuttlefish bone you put in a birds cage
Hahahahahahahaha cuttle fish bone I AM IN ORBIT HAHAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If this is the big 'not doing TT alone' revelation then he's been catfished to duck recently.

Reactions: 14
Literally so confusing since theyre just friends and he's there to just get his certificate so he says would his new girl really appreciate him sitting in his exes house ????

hes so erratic too its so strange

Reactions: 9
"it's nice to have friends" Paul if Sophie was a friend after ripping you on recent lives I wonder what you'd consider an enemy 🤣

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.