Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #38 Billy bear ham, see through sausage man, Pool’s got a wegal woute plan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paul’s snap score is currently 429. Putting this here to see if he’s really stopped using Snapchat

Reactions: 19
His mouth looks like a gaping wound with teeth. I’ve never seen anyone with a weirder looking mouth & it enrages me. 🙃
I am crying laughing at the fact that he has a gaping wound for a mouth

ALSO HOW MANY TIMES DOES HE WANNA SAY SERVICES IN HIS LATEST VIDEO JESUS CHRIST

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have never seen or heard that rumour about armed services Paul and what a weird one make a video about . Why don’t you speak up and defend yourself over being a predator to young women Paul eh ??? Eh ??
You pathetic excuse of a human

Reactions: 12
Allegedly getting a 15/16 year old girl pregnant when he was in his late 20s is the most frightening thing for me. Why won't he deny this? (Welll, we know why...but still).

That in it's essence would make him a predator. Nothing he could say or do could redeem him.

Reactions: 10
nah i’ve just seen someone say he’s being bullied cause tiktok is so toxic and people become s**cidal over harassment like this. it’s not harassment babes, he needs to be held accountable for his actions instead of blaming EVERYONE ELSE and i’m not being funny, but he could literally take himself off social media but he won’t, cause he loves the attention and probably the sympathy he gets from some women.
i saw his snapchat story from the other day saying “if you’re 18 and you message me do you want me to just not reply? isn’t that the point?” stop blaming literal teenagers for your creepy behaviour and erm how about just not adding everyone with a vagina under 20 hun?

Reactions: 22
tit is going to go down, that lost soldier guy is doing a lot of background on Paul, Paul is running scared hence the video aimed at him.
Apparently lots of people are messaging him who were victims to Paul. This could be what we need to get rid of him from social media.

Reactions: 24
Someone said to the lost soldiers suggestion for a coffee with Paul to have a chat to go to James Morrells coffee shop 🤣 Coffee wont lure him in, gotta ask him for a hot choccy… and it’ll have to be after 11:30pm cause he works over time :(
Also Paul talks that close to the camera so that we don’t notice his background is in his dads spare bedroom 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This could end very badly….
It's inevitable that he will encounter some kind of public humiliation.

If I was as infamous as he is, I would close my account and stay lowkey until all the mocking dies down. He really is making a big mistake stoking the fire with his arrogance.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.