Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ThatB***hCarolBaskin

In thousands and thousands of years time. When whatever humans exist still, decide to dig up old bones and study us from back int olden days, they will find Paul’s skull and jaw and think they have discovered some strange half human half onion species.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Guys, guys, listen... Paul has NEVER been part of the armed services. Much the same way that his eyebrows have never been part of his fucking face.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Imagine him sitting on the edge of the bed in his Dad's spare room with a little shower cap on his flat head waiting for the bleach to develop on his little onion whisp of hair 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 47

vunderland

any time i hear a bloke say "16 is legal" all I hear in my head is that the only thing stopping them from dating and/or having sexual contact with literal children is the law and not any moral compass they possess

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Mlem

Chatty Member
The greatest thing Paul has ever done was the fart in the bath, no contest.

Do a response video to that Paul babs, do it in farts if you want

• Haha
Reactions: 37

HeCannitSeeMan

VIP Member
Lose a body part every time you get busted talking to inappropriately aged girls….

Both eyebrows ✨gone✨

Both Ears 💫gone💫

Both lips 🔥gone🔥

Appendix 💥gone💥

hairline MIA

any amount of body fat ⚡gone⚡

Normal sized grown man hands ✨gone✨

testosterone 💫gone💫

• Haha
Reactions: 37

shhirly

Paul cleans the cheese under his foreskin by rimming it with his pinky like the end of a yoghurt

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Littlegoldfish123

Chatty Member
Does anyone remember when he used to use the filter that makes you look like a bobble head and used to lip sync on his knees pretending he was a toddler?

Jesus typing that out sounds like a fever dream.

• Haha
Reactions: 33