Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #38 Billy bear ham, see through sausage man, Pool’s got a wegal woute plan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we are for thread number #38 and credit to myself (I know, so egotistical) for the thread title which had the most likes in the previous thread!

Anyone wanna do a recap of Pool’s shenanigans?

ADF0FC84-2046-4F13-B814-E50A9308C0B9.png

• Heart
Reactions: 15
In thousands and thousands of years time. When whatever humans exist still, decide to dig up old bones and study us from back int olden days, they will find Paul’s skull and jaw and think they have discovered some strange half human half onion species.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
In thousands and thousands of years time. When whatever humans exist still, decide to dig up old bones and study us from back int olden days, they will find Paul’s skull and jaw and think they have discovered some strange half human half onion species.
A shrivelled, flaky onion at that 🧅

Reactions: 3
Hi guys just to let you know that Paul has never served in the 'armed services' 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 26
New video. Yet again deflecting the situation about him not working in the armed forces. No one really gives a tit if u did. Still changing the subject that really matters in all of this! Why do you prey on vulnerable teenagers???

Reactions: 12
I just love how he keeps digging himself a bigger hole. So Pool, Babs, you will say you've never served because it's not true, but you won't address or deny any of the other "lies" 🤣

Reactions: 15
I don’t know if I’m chatting b0llocks but I’m sure I came across something that he made out he worked a good position in the nhs, I’ve got paramedic/ambulance driver in my head 🤔 wonder if that’s what this person has got mixed up with armed services

Reactions: 2
His silence at this point is SO much louder than words.

Who wants to make up the next stupid rumour to see if he'll pop up and debunk it? All whilst still not addressing the genuine concerns people have.

Reactions: 12
My heart just breaks for this mans son. Imagine being a teenager in this day and age and your dad doing this. He has no respect for his child

Reactions: 22
Shame the thread began because the title Pool is suing for random purposes, says he's never served in the Queen's armed services *gestures*

No one ever believed you served in the armed services Paul, it's a stretch of the imagination just to admit you're a real human being

• Haha
Reactions: 16
His silence at this point is SO much louder than words.

Who wants to make up the next stupid rumour to see if he'll pop up and debunk it? All whilst still not addressing the genuine concerns people have.
And this is what irritates me! If someone was accusing me of being a pedalo and a groomer I’d be so quick to address it and prove my innocence whilst he’s just sat there revelling in it. But as soon as it’s mentioned he’s going to prison, doing community service, served in the armed forces he soon rushes to deny it all.
Absolutely disgusting waste of space

Reactions: 25
Imagine just going for a walk and you see this weapon dancing in the woods on his own, mouthing songs. He’s so weird. You’d tit yourself wouldn’t you.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
And if we do find anything, please make sure it's from the weal pawl.

Reactions: 4
Sophies live has just been suggested to me…she needs to change the record

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.