Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #38 Billy bear ham, see through sausage man, Pool’s got a wegal woute plan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if I’m chatting b0llocks but I’m sure I came across something that he made out he worked a good position in the nhs, I’ve got paramedic/ambulance driver in my head 🤔 wonder if that’s what this person has got mixed up with armed services
He doesn’t drive but he’s worked in care in a rehabilitation capacity I think. Injury rehab. I could be wrong.

Reactions: 2
Guys, guys, listen... Paul has NEVER been part of the armed services. Much the same way that his eyebrows have never been part of his bleeping face.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Sorry, has he been part of the armed sErViCeS or has he not? I couldn’t quite make it out in that last video. Wasn’t totally clear.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
PAUL IM GONNA WRITE IN CAPS SO YOU NOTICE

NOBODY GIVES A tit IF YOU SERVED IN THE ARMED “SERVICES” (WE KNOW YOU DIDNT ANYWAY BABS)

PAUL CAN YOU NOW ADDRESS THE BEHAVIOUR PEOPLE ARE CALLING YOU OUT ON?

DO YOU REALISE HOW THREATENING YOU COME ACROSS TO YOUNG AND VULNERABLE WOMEN?
PAUL WHY DO YOU ONLY ACCEPT TEENAGERS?

thanks xxx

Reactions: 24
Why is he making such a big deal about that specific point? I get it must be annoying to see loads of random lies about yourself online (as some stuff people say is deffo conjecture and assumption) but when there are a lot of FACTS that are actually bad about him it feels so weird to make a very odd deal about some innocuous misinformation

Reactions: 11
I love these videos he puts up to 'put the rumours to rest"
It shows he's seeing all the tiktoks, comments on insta, tattle etc of people calling him out, his cage is very rattled.
Kisses Paul 💋

Paul will never meet up with him💀

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
“Busy with work” “cant go live for a month” but hes posting response videos to stuff and commenting on insta 24/7

oh so busy paul 🤔

Reactions: 17
Does he have to speak so close to the camrea 🤮 couldnt stop looking at his snaggly wonky bottom teeth. Ugliest creep i have ever had the misfortune of laying my eyes on, not one good/right/normal thing about him he looks like a Tangy Tom crisp. Also why is his hair grey/silver and his beard full on ginge? Is it the ten filter he applys or he dyes it?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This is what annoys me when you see people in tik tok comments saying 'whEreS tHE PrOof ThaT hE gOt a 16 yEAr Old prEgnAnt'. IF HE HADN'T THEN THERE WOULD BE 3456 TIK TOKS DEDICATED TO DENYING IT.

Reactions: 19
So bored of Sophie moaning about people only asking about Paul in her lives then every tiktok she posts is about him. Just admit you like the clout and move on!

And why would anyone watch her lives for any other reason? All she does is sit staring at the camera expressionless, answering boring questions with a monotone voice

Reactions: 18
Does he have to speak so close to the camrea 🤮 couldnt stop looking at his snaggly wonky bottom teeth. Ugliest creep i have ever had the misfortune of laying my eyes on, not one good/right/normal thing about him he looks like a Tangy Tom crisp. Also why is his hair grey/silver and his beard full on ginge? Is it the ten filter he applys or he dyes it?
Tangy Tom has taken me out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So he will acknowledge and respond to those allegations but not the ones of being a ponce 😭😭

Reactions: 11
So glad Paul has cleared up the army rumour, I was beginning to think how fucked our army must be if he passed the recruitment

So he will acknowledge and respond to those allegations but not the ones of being a ponce 😭😭
Yes EXACTLY THIS - he still hasn’t confirmed the age of the mother of his child when she fell pregnant

Reactions: 8
from the last thread when someone asked (sorry I forget who) when I suggested Paul is crouching in recent vids because there's a part of the wall that juts out.

Paul's been grounded for a month.

Screenshot_20220622-210524.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He is always so quick to defend any other rumour about him other than all the stuff we point out

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.