Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #38 Billy bear ham, see through sausage man, Pool’s got a wegal woute plan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does anyone watch a paul vid and think to themselves "i cant wait to see what tattle has done with this one"

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I remember seeing a tik tok during one of his many previous scandals and it was a woman that used to be friends with him but no longer is and I can't remember the account name or even which scandal it was during. I think she was blonde. That's all I've got lol.
Was it the infamous blondieeee, blondie hi how’s the family? How u doin blondie babs 🦶 was it her? He absolutely makes me want to rip my skin off my body when he starts all that crap on his lives, eeeeeeee hi 😁

Did he actually say on that apology video that the person (made up) who he's apologising to was the only person who could swear at him and get away with it. Hahahahahhahahahaha. Was big man not wearing an alarm of some sort walking down the street? And that's not me saying that wearing an alarm of some sort in case an altercation happens is anything to be ashamed of, but come on to duck dafty, which one is it? Are you the type to chin someone for swearing at you or do you have an alarm in case someone shouts at you too loud. Make a decision.
He’s giving off major Liam Payne vibes saying things like that 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
please can the love of god someone explain the njahaha thing to me because I’m on holiday and have gone to the lengths of searching the phrase on here and I can’t find anything 🤣🤣🤣
That’s literally the sound he makes when he thinks he’s being really funny and clever and he does the little laugh at the end. Often appears on lives 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think it was Trixie that said do you reckon Paul goes njahaha after he shoots his load and now it's burnt into everyone's brains
Guilty as charged, Njahaha!

But if you didn't see it previously, it's the little stupid laugh thing he does when he thinks he's being funny. And he's trying so hard not to do it now and it brings me immense joy that he can't even laugh 😂

I HATE HIM
say how you feel my darling 🥰 we've got you!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Bit off topic but does anyone else always see that James fella with the moustache always doing impressions of Paul? Was sort of funny at first but his impression is pretty tit tbh. Joke got old a good month or so ago and he's still at it, it's kind of embarrassing that he seems quite desperate for Paul's attention. Focus on your coffee shop lad and move on from Paul
hi paul x

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.