Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #37 who's sixteen?????!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's made a tiktok talking about men's mental health 😂😂😂 I think we've touched a nerve boys.

Hilarious because its not like he cares about his own son's mental health when his dad's embarrassing/creepy dance videos are circulating in his high school. It's hard enough being a teenager in school without that tit, my heart goes out to him.

Reactions: 37
It would be so class seeing him on some sort of reality show. Like when you see the cast of love island get parties, just seeing slo-mos of Paul doing his groovy dance moves

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don't ever bring up mental health again Paul, you disgusting cretin. You're the one preying on teenage girls, destroying their mental health. You could quite easily stop posting on Tiktok and you'd be forgotten in a week, but instead, you carry on posting absolutely useless videos commenting on how others treat you... I thought you were a content creator? Where's the content? What do you actually do?

Reactions: 28
Even that cunts eyebrows are sick of his tit and have wandered off and hidden.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don't ever bring up mental health again Paul, you disgusting cretin. You're the one preying on teenage girls, destroying their mental health. You could quite easily stop posting on Tiktok and you'd be forgotten in a week, but instead, you carry on posting absolutely useless videos commenting on how others treat you... I thought you were a content creator? Where's the content? What do you actually do?
Exactly this. His argument is "Why should I leave" etc etc

Because you're a danger to women,

Reactions: 7
god imagine he ended up on some kind of reality tv show, I mean you hardly have to be any kind of actual "star" to get on these shows nowadays.

imagine shagging him then him looking at you saying "hi" after he comes

omg
Respectfully, duck off x

Don't ever put that image in my head again

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I watched his latest video and all I could think was ‘how many filters and effects did he use to get rid of his pensioner ballbag eyes’ He is absolutely filtered to high heaven and still doesn’t look anywhere remotely attractive!

Reactions: 11
Just watched his tiktok. He's a twit. Yes, I can take a good hard look at myself in the mirror because I won't ever see a nonce. Oh that's riled me up.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
⚠In his latest video both his eyes have stys in them, his cheek has gotten 2x as red and his forehead rash is also kicking up.

Mental breakdown imminent folks, get readyyyyyyy ⚠

Also Pool, when you read this. You have some bleeping nerve playing the 'mental health' card now just because the wider community on Tik Tok are noticing your behaviour and spotlighting it.

Reactions: 16
Just seen someone duet him she he's asking why someone didn't meet him in Cambridge, her answer to that was 'because its not school holidays yet' 😂 I'm loving but also hating all the duets because he is all over my FYP

• Haha
Reactions: 10
nah. why do people, especially WOMEN, who should be wanting to PROTECT young girls from men like him, defend him like that?
Literally NPCs with 2 brain cells, or else they just want some clout for defending him. No sane person of a sound right mind would have anything good to say about him or defend him.

Reactions: 6
Even if the weirdos can ‘defend’ him about the grooming, he’s also been racist, classist, said some disgusting things about a woman, spoke in a sexual manner on live in front of his young son.. the list goes on. He uses TikTok to find females to obsess over, he’s stalked his ex, made a fake insta of his ex and anything we speak about on here has come from what pool has said or done.
He’s not even using the app for fun anymore, at this point it’s an obsession

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I can safely say I don't give a single tit about his mental health. If he stops his nonsense and lives a normal life then that will improve his mental health and his boys mental health. The only mental health I care about is the young girls he preys on.

(Take a shot of perinaise each time I mention mental health)

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.