Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #37 who's sixteen?????!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video he posted was a draft even though he already posted an identical one before?? Just post your dance and go paul.
I'd love to see the CCTV from the train stations point of view
I bet he has a total witch fit when his little routines go wrong- I bet there’s stomping, fist clenching and pulling at his own hair 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not sure if this has been shared on here yet, but i was howling

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Literally the amount of videos I’m seeing of people calling him out 😂😂

get the helicopter out

Reactions: 4
Not sure if this has been shared on here yet, but i was howling

View attachment 1344309
I obviously dont know the age of this lady but she isnt his typical age range ( not meant as disrespectful) This has got to be the reaction of the majority of mature women watching his videos.

The ones who interact with him are either catfishing, taking the piss or have still to grow up . Take note PB

Reactions: 12
Imagine if he really is locked away with work for a week and has no idea the big creators are onto him

Reactions: 1
I’ve heard about this guy for quite a while now and occasionally had a look at his tiktok to see what it’s all about. He’s appearing more, or should I say people are on my fyp talking about him more, lately. He seems a bit odd but how do people know he’s a weirdo? I’ve heard he arranges to meet up with underage girls but he isn’t even a fit older man is he? If I was 15/16 I wouldn’t be interested in him. Sorry, I know I’m late to the party here but just wondering how we know he’s grooming young girls?

Reactions: 1
He has to be finding super vulnerable women/girls because 18/19 year olds are used to the gym going, tattoo’d Audi drivers all over insta/TikTok so I honestly do not see how 5ft7 pool and his blood stained carpet crunchers thinks he’s getting any ‘wonderful, beautiful ladies’

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve heard about this guy for quite a while now and occasionally had a look at his tiktok to see what it’s all about. He’s appearing more, or should I say people are on my fyp talking about him more, lately. He seems a bit odd but how do people know he’s a weirdo? I’ve heard he arranges to meet up with underage girls but he isn’t even a fit older man is he? If I was 15/16 I wouldn’t be interested in him. Sorry, I know I’m late to the party here but just wondering how we know he’s grooming young girls?
Read the previous threads, there are Tik tok accounts with screenshots/recordings of him talking to young girls, he was catfished by a 30yo pretending to be 19…there’s alot 😂 hope that kinda helps

• Wow
Reactions: 5
He has to be finding super vulnerable women/girls because 18/19 year olds are used to the gym going, tattoo’d Audi drivers all over insta/TikTok so I honestly do not see how 5ft7 pool and his blood stained carpet crunchers thinks he’s getting any ‘wonderful, beautiful ladies’
I feel like it's probably the sophie-esque people. The ones who are dying for a bit of tik tok infamy and don't care how they get it.

Reactions: 4
Dear Paul.

Hope you are well babs, listen can we request that the imminent breakdown is held off till weekend please. I know you have a “job 😉” like us normal folk and you will be busy till weekend so please be a kind babs and wait till weekend.

regards
Hamily
Hi Paul,

If you could please hold off your helicopter antics until Sunday that would be great. As I have a life and friends (unlike you) I'm going to see Harry Styles on Saturday night and I don't want to be having to check tattle whilst dancing (not the way you dance) to As it was.

Thanks in anticipation.
-HoneyRoastGammyHammy

P.S please don't try and follow me to the concert thinking that this is some sort of love letter, I'm way too old for you (24)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
god imagine he ended up on some kind of reality tv show, I mean you hardly have to be any kind of actual "star" to get on these shows nowadays.

imagine shagging him then him looking at you saying "hi" after he comes

omg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.