Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #34 Sells cheap watches and wets the bed yes you’ve guessed it, it’s old ham head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell he’s been live an hour now! I can’t watch anymore he’s making my head hurt

Reactions: 1
Omg I’ve been reading and WAITING to be able to reply on these threads!! You’re all so entertaining xx

Imagine taking your evening walk and encountering that wee hunch backed duck screaming down his phone… honestly can’t

hi x

Reactions: 8
I stopped watching his live a while ago. Its draining me.

Hes like an aggressive pork scratching

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This has got to be a manic episode. There is no other way to explain it. This guy needs sectioning.

Reactions: 10
It wasn't even sarcasm, you've got to have at least have some level of intelligence to pull it off. Ham face McGee absolutely does not. He just comes across as angry and thick

So funny when we see the real pool on the lives the one that’s rude, sarcastic, manic, talks tit, vile, egotistical creature. And Not the ‘Hi - send me a smile - Hi’ 30 second clip we normally get. He’s a walking talking tit sac

Reactions: 23
Game time
Act like sarcastic nonsense Paul in the quotes when his patient asked “why they can’t put his skull back together?” in his last job

Reactions: 2
So funny when we see the real pool on the lives the one that’s rude, sarcastic, manic, talks tit, vile, egotistical creature. And Not the ‘Hi - send me a smile - Hi’ 30 second clip we normally get. He’s a walking talking tit sac
Exactly this, he’s rude and aggressive someone asked him his shoe size and he kicked off at her. What if she was in a bad place?’scared of men?

Reactions: 7
This threads is hilarious 😂 love the comments. Started to watch the car crash that is Paul breach and it’s great 👍.

Hi x (been wanting to do this for ages!)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yeah it was easy enough to do. Aslong as youve got the orange “post thread” button at the top of the screen on the thread overview it should work for you.

I did mess up linking it in the old thread though (posted in another thread unrelated to Pool) so obviously that wasnt easy for me😂
I definitely don’t have that orange button. Mods- give me the orange button! Lol. Thank you for doing it though.

Reactions: 1
I still can't believe how angry he was. I left my phone in the downstairs bathroom and went off to do something else (Hi! ADHD) and later on I thought there was some man shouting in there.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.