Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #34 Sells cheap watches and wets the bed yes you’ve guessed it, it’s old ham head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paul - the weird thing is you willing to meet with a total stranger at the drop of a hat, but surprise surprise it was a young woman. I guarantee if it was a man who wanted to meet up, you wouldn't even open the message. Talking about her being a parent? You are a parent too Paul, to a teenage son who probably has all his friends on Tiktok laughing at his dad. Get a grip. Get off social media and live your sad little life with your dad. Stop embarrassing your son and stop trying to meet girls around your sons age.

Reactions: 13
Tbh, as much as I don't agree, it was childish and it was packet of ham.... and it was funny.

The amount of women he has doxxed and been vile too, he should count himself lucky that none of their partners/friends/family have bumped in to him as I reckon they would like a friendly chat with him.

Reactions: 12
Oh and I'm quite disturbed seeing him filmed by someone else, he has no masculine features whatsoever and dresses exactly like what I thought a predator would dress like.

Reactions: 15
Imagine him going home
Paul's Dad: what's up SON?
Pedalo paul: someone threw a packet of ham strongly resembling my face at me daddy 🥲😵💫😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i don’t agree he should have been lured into meeting up with someone, but it’s hardly attack of the century is it paul 💀 get a grip, delete your social media presence, get a job, get a house for your son to stay in if you want to give parenting advice so badly, and grow the duck up. weirdo.
I think it serves him right for trying to meet up with every young girl that he talks too…was bound to happen sooner or later

Reactions: 5
Ever been out on the street and school kids have thrown eggs or other harmless objects at people or cars? I’ve seen it. It’s not being attacked, attacked would have been someone physically putting their hands on him.
If a bird shits on me outside I don’t claim I’ve been attacked

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I would disappear from the internet if I was in my 40s constantly trying to meet teenagers

Reactions: 4
I’m one year old than Billy, been single again a while however I couldn’t think of anything worse than messaging total strangers on SM, let alone 19yr olds, I have good friends younger than me who are mainly 25+, no one younger I can think of, and I have friends 10/15 years older, it shows to me he definitely has zero real friends as if anyone with the remotest sense of right and wrong behaved anyway near how he behaves, your friends would pull you up and tell you to sort your tit out

Reactions: 2
He's just put in the messages of his latest vid, 'she was 19 ffs'
The fact he can’t see nothing wrong with that is actually scary it’s not just one 19 year old it’s a pattern he is constantly trying to meet up with girls from ages 18 to early 20s. Why would you want to be meeting a girl that is only 5 years older than your son???

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.