Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #34 Sells cheap watches and wets the bed yes you’ve guessed it, it’s old ham head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen the comments on the quirky one’s posts about some documentary? People are basically saying that it’s gonna involve Pool 🤣. SURELY NOT!

Didn’t realise this guy had a thread he really creeps me out, why is he almost transparent? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Claiming my seat.
The thought of Pool and Turbo deleting comments all day. 😏

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Can't wait to see what he gets up to this weekend.

Also, why was he in Doncaster the other week???

Reactions: 3
Long time lurker, but just had to comment. At the end of his most recent video, covering his mouth cos he realises he doesn’t know the words 🤢🤢🤢

Who let the Billy Bear out of the fridge!? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He’s actually such a sarcastic hole. He’s not capable of being genuine with anyone in his comments.

Reactions: 6
Ya know what gets me
How he gets the words wrong!!
Just record it again!
Google the lyrics!
Strange man

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He’s live and looking so bleeping old. He’s also completely manic- doesn’t stop blabbering for two seconds

Reactions: 5
I find it confusing why he acts so stuck up and posh for a man who looks like he smells of baked beans

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.