Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #34 Sells cheap watches and wets the bed yes you’ve guessed it, it’s old ham head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What would I do if I won the lottery?

BUY A TEACAKE AND THROW IT IN THE BIN CAUSE I DONT LIKE THEM

what

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Thank you!! Is it easy enough to start a new thread? I was getting so frustrated because I couldn’t do it!
Yeah it was easy enough to do. Aslong as youve got the orange “post thread” button at the top of the screen on the thread overview it should work for you.

I did mess up linking it in the old thread though (posted in another thread unrelated to Pool) so obviously that wasnt easy for me😂

He is honestly one of the rudest people I've ever seen on tik tok. Even to the people that are just asking genuine questions he's sooooo rude to them. It's not even sarcasm, it's just rude.

Reactions: 19
Oh my god. He’s on the verge of a breakdown. He’s being really rude and passive aggressive. He reminds me of like a cocky teenager who’s trying to be funny, he gives me the ick

Reactions: 21
Why is he videoing in peoples windows like that what the hell is wrong with him imagine hearing someone shouting out your front and someone’s just stood filming your house

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I’m actually lost for words. If I caught him filming my house or car my boyfriend would batter him. He doesn’t live in the real world

Reactions: 5
Why the duck is he on someone’s drive filming their house? I’m gob smacked. He has no social boundaries

Reactions: 4
Imagine looking out your window and there's a transparent man caressing your wheelie bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
He’s soooooo bleeping boring. Trying to give clever, funny answers to people’s questions but he just makes me want to punch him square in his red, flaky face. And I’m not a violent person.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.