Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hakes

Imagine looking out your window and there's a transparent man caressing your wheelie bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Hey Pool, people who shop at low cost shops usually pay bills such as rent, gas and electric. This means that they have less expendable income to spend on food. This might be a foreign concept to you as you’re a scrounging classist gammon joint with legs, who couldn’t cook a meal if their life depended on it. Also, whilst your crusty self is sat on a bus on live ranting and raving and rudely replying to people who give you the time of day despite not deserving it in the slightest, people are judging YOU. you’re the outsider here, not us b&m shoppers

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Boopsss

"These are the dances I did in my old house, NOT A COUNCIL HOUSE, A 3 STOREY TOWN HOUSE"

fucking wind it in Paul there's nothing wrong with a council house...you're in your dad's box room

• Haha
Reactions: 33

sleepingpanda

VIP Member
so either he has an account 😂 or this is the profile of someone who sent him the screenshot either way he’s just outed someone
ACAB2D07-470B-4817-871B-6EF32B0C2226.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Paul's Rash

Someone please PLEASE tell me I did not just watch a 42 year old man almost throw up from trying a Sweet potato wedge and garlic dip...

• Haha
Reactions: 29

CerianDevroe

What a bell end! The lies that trill off his tongue are akin to patient at Shutter Island!

House sale, utter nonsense….he’s been living with his Dad for the best part of 6 months, before that Sophie’s Sofa while he tried to have an imaginary relationship with her, then before that his COUNCIL flat - which of course anyone knows the council will not house you if you have savings over a certain amount or own a property regardless of whether you live in it or not!

And in any case, if he had money he’d have passively aggressively worked that into a TikTok! He does everything else!
The closest he came to money was backdated universal credit and he spaffed that cash at Pull & Bear buying a shirt and two jumpers that he never washes.

The lies he spouts are insane.

Yesterday morning he is stalking his ex and making Joe Goldberg look like a saint, then by sundown he’s met a new ‘lady’, is giving up his tiktok fame and fortune so as to focus on her and his PS4 he no doubt bought from Cex with his Universal Credit.
He reminds me of a girl that was desperate to be popular at school - she made up such weird stuff like how her shower at home was a palm tree that she turned on with coconuts - but she was a KID, this pork chop is a 42 year old FATHER.

And he’s such a Facebook Hun, you know the ones- announcing they’ve had a friend cull and if you’ve made the cut to count yourself lucky… or the type that regularly announces “I’m just focussed on me and me kids now, everyone else is a snake” expecting a sea of PM me hun comments.

He won’t be gone long…. mores the pity. And I’m betting when he does come back he makes out like he never said any of the stuff he’s just said and WE’RE all mental!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Mlem

Chatty Member
BBC44674-5D5E-4D15-B4B4-9DBB1E3BE1E5.jpeg

Yet again blaming Tattle, when will he realise hes hated all over the internet. Why is he so fixated on Tattle

Me personally, i wouldnt want him to be attacked

Reactions: 28

whosaiddat

tina msging paul: "umm whosaiddat said you look like a potato smiley put on the radiator to cook"

• Haha
Reactions: 27