Beauty Spectrum #4 Don’t you know she’s a size eight, and so quirky we can’t relate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if Tom will actually go traveling on holiday with Molly 👀
I wonder if he’ll have to quit work to go 🤔 A lot of jobs would let you take an extended period of unpaid leave if you give them notice but Molly seems to think they’ll be leaving the day the Australian borders open

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thing is, I honestly think Molly likes the IDEA of travelling to Australia more than she’d actually like doing it. Last time, she went for 6 weeks on a gifted, guided tour - yet she makes out like she practically lived there 😂 I really think she’d miss her family too much and, when she realises that her “travel content” won’t pull in any more subscribers, she’ll be on the first plane back home.

Reactions: 17
I wonder if he’ll have to quit work to go 🤔 A lot of jobs would let you take an extended period of unpaid leave if you give them notice but Molly seems to think they’ll be leaving the day the Australian borders open
Yeah I wonder that too. A lot of places wouldn't let you have unpaid leave until you've worked there for 5 years or so. He's a junior member of staff who has been there for 3 years so I doubt they'd keep his job open.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I wonder that too. A lot of places wouldn't let you have unpaid leave until you've worked there for 5 years or so. He's a junior member of staff who has been there for 3 years so I doubt they'd keep his job open.
I vaguely remember her saying something about Tom taking a year out and then starting a new job? And then I think she said ‘but obviously he like where he works’ and then I think she kind of rolled her eyes a bit as if it was an inconvenience!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s pretty bold to assume he could just walk into another job? And then they’d struggle to get a mortgage if he hasn’t got one and they’ve spent all their savings on travelling

See the thing is she tries so hard to be relatable, but she’s far from it. And her channel has no growth, her views are poor and she’s just not a YouTuber who stands out. I don’t dislike her but she’s a try hard who tries to make these “quirky” and unique things her personality and there not unique at all. Millions have travelled Australia, millions listen to Taylor swift, and millions of people are Harry Potter fans. Your not relatable trying to make these things sound unique. Your normal. And she does try for her videos but something just isn’t working for her, and unfortunately I don’t see YouTube lasting that much longer. I personally think she doesn’t earn as much as she makes out; more so around the mark of a person with an average full time job.

Reactions: 13
See she is so out of touch with reality that she does probably think Tom can just walk into another job like that

See the thing is she tries so hard to be relatable, but she’s far from it. And her channel has no growth, her views are poor and she’s just not a YouTuber who stands out. I don’t dislike her but she’s a try hard who tries to make these “quirky” and unique things her personality and there not unique at all. Millions have travelled Australia, millions listen to Taylor swift, and millions of people are Harry Potter fans. Your not relatable trying to make these things sound unique. Your normal. And she does try for her videos but something just isn’t working for her, and unfortunately I don’t see YouTube lasting that much longer. I personally think she doesn’t earn as much as she makes out; more so around the mark of a person with an average full time job.
Unjaded Jade and Holly Gabrielle alone both did most of the same tours as Molly in Oz and there videos were much more exciting. Molly has potential to be more exciting - she loves books so why not include that in her vlogs. She clearly can't cook much but why not show her experimenting more with food and trying to show people some things to make. There's surely only so long she can go only just being so bleh.

Reactions: 7
I don't know if this is worth mentioning but in her video she posted today she mentioned how she's playing badminton with her friend... Yet you're not allowed to play an indoor sport with people outside your household till May 17th? So Molly is breaking lockdown restrictions yet again.

Reactions: 21
See she is so out of touch with reality that she does probably think Tom can just walk into another job like that
I wonder if Tom got his job really easily so she thinks that's what the hiring process is like for everyone, not as if you have to apply for hundreds of jobs to maybe get an interview

Reactions: 4
I wonder if Tom got his job really easily so she thinks that's what the hiring process is like for everyone, not as if you have to apply for hundreds of jobs to maybe get an interview
Especially in Toms job I don’t imagine Beverley is crying out for graphic designers 🥴

Reactions: 6
I wonder if/when Molly does go back to Australia if it won't live up to the hype she's given it in her mind as its been a while since she went? Or if Tom goes with her for any of it will he be disappointed considering the way she's gone on about it? Actually thinking about it I couldn't even tell you what it was about Australia that she loved so much?? Was it the climate? The coast? Sunny but English speaking? Or was she just trying to carve out the image of a travel blogger stuck at home during covid so she could try and have a smoother transition back to that when its allowed? Not that her Aus vids even did particularly well 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I wonder if/when Molly does go back to Australia if it won't live up to the hype she's given it in her mind as its been a while since she went? Or if Tom goes with her for any of it will he be disappointed considering the way she's gone on about it? Actually thinking about it I couldn't even tell you what it was about Australia that she loved so much?? Was it the climate? The coast? Sunny but English speaking? Or was she just trying to carve out the image of a travel blogger stuck at home during covid so she could try and have a smoother transition back to that when its allowed? Not that her Aus vids even did particularly well 🤷‍♀️
She claims that she gets loads of DMs about Australia every week 😂

She claims that she gets loads of DMs about Australia every week 😂
I think someone is telling porkies.... we all know that know. She went for like 6 weeks and she acts as if she’s lived there half her life. Also no one even gives a duck about your love for Australia. Please do us all a favour and move there. Then you won’t live in the ✨middle of nowhere✨

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone else noticed she keeps going on about how she loves risotto recently? Is this gonna be a new personality trait?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone else noticed she keeps going on about how she loves risotto recently? Is this gonna be a new personality trait?
loved the whole build up to ‘they didn’t have veggie risotto so they’re making it specially for me’. They literally dumped some veg over the top of the standard risotto 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.