Beauty Spectrum #4 Don’t you know she’s a size eight, and so quirky we can’t relate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
loved the whole build up to ‘they didn’t have veggie risotto so they’re making it specially for me’. They literally dumped some veg over the top of the standard risotto 😂
She also drones on about being veggie and then usually drowns her risotto in parmesan which isn't vegetarian.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I work in a leisure centre and we refuse to let people play badminton if they’re not from the same household

Reactions: 18
View attachment 565433Lol love whoever this is proving her wrong 🙌🏻
She doesn’t seem to know that leisure centres don’t have any requirement to check people’s bubbles/addresses so of course they’ll turn the other cheek. How many bars/restaurants in Manchester were checking that people were only with their bubble back when they had their local restrictions? No one was checking because the admin would be impossible.

Reactions: 11
She doesn’t seem to know that leisure centres don’t have any requirement to check people’s bubbles/addresses so of course they’ll turn the other cheek. How many bars/restaurants in Manchester were checking that people were only with their bubble back when they had their local restrictions? No one was checking because the admin would be impossible.
Yeah exactly! Molly should take responsibility for her own actions and rule breaking

Reactions: 7
someone should take one for the team phone up beverly david lloyds and see if molzy is speaking truth they do let you in lol

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Obviously her playing badminton with her friends isn’t the end of the world but it’s this constant small rule breaking by her and others which is why the country has been in lockdown!

Reactions: 21
Obviously her playing badminton with her friends isn’t the end of the world but it’s this constant small rule breaking by her and others which is why the country has been in lockdown!

Not the end of the world, no. But the rules don’t have a ‘this is against the rules but it’s kind of ok to break these ones if you fancy it’ section. They are laid out by people who understand the spread of the virus, and they are there for a reason. Molly has shown that time and time again she feels she is above the rules. Albeit undeserved, she has a position of influence over an impresssionable audience so should be taking things even more seriously.

Reactions: 13
someone should take one for the team phone up beverly david lloyds and see if molzy is speaking truth they do let you in lol
Please, how dare you assume Beverley has its own David Lloyd, it is a tiny village in the middle of nowhere that no one has even heard of!

I actually do use the same gym that Molly goes to, they trust that you use your own common sense. We were given a COVID information pack with all of the rules in when it re-opened, they don’tcheck on each individual booking, they just assume that as adults you can follow a simple instruction.

Reactions: 12
7DE595EF-9C45-4E19-B15E-C8794FEAB7F6.png
For some reason her tik tok live just came up on my fyp but her hair looks so grey

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Anybody else seen Talia Maizel’s latest video? I know Molly’s wasn’t the OG caterpillar cake tasting video but hers is Literally a carbon copy of Molly’s to the point it’s embarrassing.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Anybody else seen Talia Maizel’s latest video? I know Molly’s wasn’t the OG caterpillar cake tasting video but hers is Literally a carbon copy of Molly’s to the point it’s embarrassing.
Talia is embarrassing tbf 😂

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t have an original bone in her body. Not a fan of her at allll

Reactions: 3
Molly liked this tweet but I actually think it describes her to a T
Screenshot 2021-05-09 at 22.37.26.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
so true!
Was surprised she didn’t have a thread tbf but probably because of how irrelevant she is 😂
She’s literally so boring Idek how she’s allowed to do YouTube for a living lol probably because she’s pretty and white

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.