Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Cringing so hard at the national holidays video. Vlogging a Remembrance Service, trying to hard to convince us she thinks about the atrocities often because she went on a trip, then heating up a tin of soup... LOL

Reactions: 2

M.fairy

Chatty Member
In one of her Q and As she said that she quit her first job in a hairdressers after a few months because they weren’t paying her enough. She was 14! I know £3 (as she claims) is not the minimum wage for 14 year olds in 2020, not sure what it was in 2013/14 but was she expecting more?? We all went through that stage and not all of us have parental income to fall back on. Looking back, I can’t believe I worked for that little but it was something we all did and got on with 😂 it just screamed privilege a bit for me.
My friend worked in a hairdresses when she was 15 I think? Or around then anyways and I think she was on £4 an hour maybe? This was in 2017 I think. I think because it’s cash in hand and there under 16 they don’t have to adhere to the minimum wage? That’s what my mum said anyways when I asked her why my friend was getting less that minimum wage.

Reactions: 1

Minipizza

VIP Member
Long time lurker first time poster, so here’s a list of things I hate about Molly! Hope you all enjoy...

1. The fucking TikTok dances, cringes me out so much it makes me question how she has a boyfriend or any friends for that matter.
2. The lack of movement and rhythm in said dances. It’s truly horrific.
3. That awful bralette which ruins every outfit known to man, it’s getting almost like an overplayed song. I actually commented on one of her YouTube videos about it because why not and I got an arsey reply back.
4. One word. Australia.
5. As well as Australia, THE TATTOO. ITS SO BAD😂😂😂😂 It literally ruins every outfit but she thinks it’s the shit.
6. The hand gestures/tongue out/peace sign thing she keeps doing, it’s unbelievably cringe and embarrassing to think she’s nearly 21 and posts herself doing what we all did in year 7. Oh it also makes me feel physically sick.
7. Her short hair, don’t know why it annoys me it just does.
8. Talking of hair, when she is INCAPABLE of straightening the top of her hair! Drives me crazy it looks awful.
9. The fact she’s bought a new car, but never drives.
10. The worst one of the lot in my opinion, but the fact Microsoft sent her a brand new Surface laptop. Things like that annoy me, something of such high money value being wasted on someone who doesn’t need it whatsoever (she bought a new MacBook not so long ago), but instead could of easily been gifted to someone who needs it much more than her. And the amount of accessories she got with it aswell, chances are she’s still using her MacBook.
11. Her mate Liv. Can’t stand the girl. Her miserable face is enough for me, especially in that TikTok. It’s a shame really because that TikTok sound at the minute is absolutely banging and her face ruined it.
12. Lastly, her army of minions. Especially that MollyxLiv account🤮 Is it just me who finds it so weird and creepy how these teenage girls literally obsessed over the two most stuck up girls on the planet? The language they use knocks me sick for some reason, “Happy 6 years on YouTube Molly!!💕💕💕💕 Been here from the beginning love you my hero🌟🌟🌟🌟

Anyway rant over! If I think of anymore I’ll edit the post, thanks for listening xxxx
You’re spot on with all of that 😂

• Haha

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
Yeah she’s on about the one of her getting ready on her birthday. The only reason it has so many views is because TikTok send a load of random users a notification to watch her video (all of the comments are asking why they got a notification about this vid when they don’t even know who she is)
It’s not got many likes given the number of views either has it

ECH

VIP Member
I actually really want to see what she has to say. I don't mind Lydia as much because it's more consistent and not just for a video, plus even at the start she got rid of things like her ASOS membership (and another one I can't remember). Despite Lydia a little younger than Molly, she seems so much more mature. Molly bought a couple of thing from her thrifting trip and has never had them on since. It's a joke!
I think the only thing she's worn is that red dress, which she wore once and has not been seen since then

E_Stevens2000

Chatty Member
Yeah for me it’s the fact she doesn’t ever mention it at all, and then when someone called her out on it in the comments she was really passive aggressive and rude about it saying she hadn’t seen him when obviously she had. There’s no need to be rude to people. It’s no surprise people ask when she never mentions meeting him socially distanced or at all

And although I agree it’s hard to maintain a relationship during all this, they shouldn’t be breaking the rules as there’s not one reason tom couldn’t have moved into her house
She can still meet one single person for exercise outside so technically she's not breaking any rules. According to the government guidelines "However, you can see friends and family you do not live with (or do not have a support bubble with) in some outdoor public places, in a group of up to 6" Obviously, yes this should be socially distanced but she technically can see him.

jessiedean

Yeah Molly, we do have a county name, Yorkshire and the HUMBER🤦🏼‍♀️

Any other locals will appreciate this more than non-locals, but she’s definitely one of those where being from BeVeRlEy is her whole personality and hates the fact that she lives so close to Hull!

Don’t know how to quote multiple posts, but yes, Carl is a creep. I know at least 3 girls who he’s slid into their DMs and hit on. And I say ‘girls’ rather than ‘women’, because we’re closer in age to Molly than his odd wife🤣
omg tell me more about creepy Carl!!!!

PurpleBroccoliBetch

Yeah very, she’s 21 soon isn’t she? So not like it’s unrealistic to think about settling and having a future with someone. I don’t know why you’d stay in a relationship unless your plan is to be together? You should want a future with that person! I got with my boyfriend when I was 22 and we bought our house together when we were 24, we’re 26 now. I think In her head she’s still too young to think about settling and thinking like that but actually, most people do after a 4 year relationship and after leaving uni at 21 lots of people then move in with their partners
yeah its so strange, i moved out at 18 with my boyfriend and we have lived together ever since, couldnt imaging living at home at this age tbh it would get right on my nerves