Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ColourfulRainbow

Plz explain how it’s COVID safe when it’s being set up if you’re in tier 3 and you’re not allowed anyone in your household 🤔🤔🤔
I think you're only allowed people who are necessary in your house. I wouldn't say what Mollys done is necessary especially for setting food up 🤣

Edit: by necessary i mean for childcare, builders, plumbers, etc.

Reactions: 2

sparklemoon12

Chatty Member
Much nicer with a smaller, less tacky peach logo, and a solid colour compared to the horrible ombré on mollys brand
Is it just me or from everything she posts it would be really easy to work out where she lives? She’s really not careful and vlogs pulling off her drive, most local walks and everything right on her doorstep
I’m from Beverley and figured out exactly where she lives, she has shown the outside of her house and the street so many times over the years!

blondelolita

Chatty Member
She knew putting that photo of an engagement ring on her 2021 goals post would get people asking questions, if it was about the money in the background that are plenty of other photos she could’ve used.

Just another sad way to get people commenting
Was literally about to say this haha

ogbblol

Chatty Member
Remember the vlog where she went somewhere and Gabi took photos of her and Molly was stressing because her purple mask wouldn’t match her outfit? Yeah she deffo won’t wear those plastic masks
she didn’t even put it on lolll, defs going to end up in a corner of her office with the other freebies

ColourfulRainbow

totally unnecessary during a pandemic! It definitely could’ve waited for a few months. Especially when she was in tier 2! She’s ridiculous and setting such a bad example
Saying she didn't know it didn't come with one is stupid 🤦🏻‍♀️ if she looked online usually says what it comes with so assuming it didn't have sat nav on the list it would have meant it didn't come with one or she could have enquired before buying it 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️

Spencerskates

VIP Member
I think Harry probably doesn’t care about any of that. Whereas if Molly didn’t have all the balloons etc she’d have been kicking off
Because Harry isn’t bothered about how it looks on Instagram, he’s just a normal 18 year old.
I know others have mentioned it too, but I wonder if there’s some element of ‘payback’ from her parents as she can obviously afford to get them more expensive gifts than Harry can.

Minipizza

VIP Member
I wouldn’t say it’s normal tbh. Most people are too busy to do it daily but her mum stays at home and doesn’t work so I guess has plenty of time
My mum does it everyday but we have a dog and two cats so that’s why 🤣

Imo hoovering the whole house every day is a bit much, but I could understand just splitting up the task by hoovering Room A one day, Room B the next, etc
Yeah like a whole house hoover is different but idk things like all of downstairs especially the kitchen is so normal in my house 🤣

ECH

VIP Member
Some of her fans have no clue. Commenting they people should let her enjoy her birthday and the comments are brutal. She literally broke the rules..

I saw London is moving to tighter restrictions now so had she waited a week she wouldn't have been able to mix with Noo and the other girl (I can't for the life of my remember her name)
It was Liv!

And I mean we'll see based on this weekend. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she still goes to Edinburgh, even though we're in the equivalent of tier 3 lockdown.

whatshesaid123

Chatty Member
I don't agree with the first part of what she said (re: flying), but tbf, the national vaccine council did release a priority list for who will get any vaccine first yesterday. And their list does go (roughly) 80+ & care workers,75+ & other healthcare workers, 70+, high risk younger people, 65+, 60+, 55+ ... then everyone else/most younger people. So she's right that we are likely to be the last group to even be able to get the vaccine, regardless of how much we might want to.
Yeah I know that young people are not really a priority for the vaccine but then Molly should be more careful and follow social distancing !!

Sparkle321

I don't know if anyone saw Anastasia's say it or shot it last week, but how do none of these people own shot glasses?! 😂 they're all shotting out of normal cups lol

• Haha
I was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt that maybe she was going to London to work, but it appears she's just gone there to go on a night out with Noo and Liv. Wouldn't be surprised to see her in Leeds tomorrow to go out with Lydia.
This is literally so unrelated but is Noo her real name?? Or is it a nickname for something? Idk it just really bugs me for some reason :/

Melier

VIP Member
I think the clothes they’re selling aren’t that bad. Some of them are quite nice but the branding is awful and makes it look so tacky!
I quite like the purple set but I’d never buy or wear it with a huge peach slapped on it.
Yeh the design looks similar to Gymshark in that picture on her story .. but the giant peach ruins it!