Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ColourfulRainbow

I looked it up and she was at 126K in August time. 1k in 4 months is pretty bad for a channel that someone is actively uploading to regularly.
That's what I thought also 😬. Surely if a YouTuber is becoming successful they gain subscribers not be on a standstill or gain 1k in 4 months but I could be wrong, don't know how it really works but seen YouTubers gain more within a few months.

Melier

VIP Member
She can still meet one single person for exercise outside so technically she's not breaking any rules. According to the government guidelines "However, you can see friends and family you do not live with (or do not have a support bubble with) in some outdoor public places, in a group of up to 6" Obviously, yes this should be socially distanced but she technically can see him.
Yeah but she doesn’t ever mention that they’ve gone for walks even though they’re allowed

Ding

VIP Member
Yeah i dont think hes living there now either. A few vlogs ago she was asking him what time he got up for work. Surely she would know if he was living there 🤷🏻‍♀️

Linnyloo

VIP Member
I saw that!! I’d be so uncomfortable if my boyfriend did that around my family. I know the dynamic is different because they live together but still! But I feel like Molly is the type of person who constantly wants to prove how happy her and Tom are, maybe she made him do it for the video? I bet she’s makes him do it when they’re out and about to make sure people know they’re a couple.
He's not living there.

ECH

VIP Member
Besides the obvious issues with COVID preventing them going would it be that easy for them to get visas allowing them to work full time, maybe Tom's job would be on skills shortage list (im not fully sure what is exact role is) but will they really be begging for influencers especially ones as poorly qualified as Molly to give them a visa
They can get working holiday visas as they're young, so they'd have no real issues getting into the country.

Lovelifex

Random question fellow tattlers but would she get paid for her business expenses? As someone mentioned before about her moaning because she had to pay train fare to an event. Maybe paid for by Satchi? Not too sure how it all works

Super_Berry

VIP Member
During the last lockdown she complained about not seeing him a lot (until we were allowed to meet people socially distanced).
As far as I’m aware she hasn’t mentioned missing/seeing him the whole two weeks so she’s definitely still meeting him often
Yeah and given the backlash she got for not social distancing with her friends she's keep t it all offline. She hasn't posted about meeting anyone besides her family for weeks now and we all know she is.

Linnyloo

VIP Member
In tier 3 I believe you can still meet up to 6 people outdoors in parks but yes I came to say the same really .. View attachment 365650

Molly frustrates me because she doesn’t seem to have much awareness of her privilege in any circumstance, yesterday the vast majority of the country were put into tier 4 where we have to stay at home and can only go out to exercise with those who we live with/ one other person and she’s showing herself having outdoor breakfast with her friends 🤨 just keep it to yourself? why did that need to be on social media
I wonder if Eryn is in that group on the Westwood? She never mentions her anymore.

ECH

VIP Member
I find it so weird that Carl follows all of mollys friends on Instagram. Why would you want your friends dad to see the pics you post?
Idk, I don't find it that weird. I follow my friend's parents on Instagram and they follow me back, and I imagine it's different too with Molly since her friends are influencers too.

ECH

VIP Member
This is literally so unrelated but is Noo her real name?? Or is it a nickname for something? Idk it just really bugs me for some reason :/
It's Noo as in Noo Stenning. Noo is short for something, but I can't for the life of me remember what it's short for.

Linnyloo

VIP Member
I can't believe she went on a pub crawl without any distancing from her friends. She's in a group of five sitting close to eat other and shouting without a care in the world. Up in Scotland we need to social distance from people so I dunno why she doesn't need to.
She'll be up there next week, you can tell her!