Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Super_Berry

VIP Member
Same! I used to like her content as she seemed nice and normal compared to some YTs who just show off all the time. But surely only younger people watch her now. I don't think an older fan base would keep watching her play dump and moan all the time.

Reactions: 1

MsOrange15

There’s absolutely no way she bought that car outright! But she made out like she did saying like ‘I’ve treated myself to a new car’ ‘I’m so proud I could buy this car’ etc. She said in one of her videos not too long ago that she’s on 30k ish from doing social media, that car would’ve been depending on mileage somewhere between 16 and 22k from looking on motors.com. No way in hell she could spend that much of her earnings at once
30k per month or per year?!

Be_kind

I think she just loved being talked about, anything to keep her relevant so she tries to come across all edgy, mysterious and ‘chaotic’

TinaTree

Chatty Member
They can get working holiday visas as they're young, so they'd have no real issues getting into the country.
is that the 417 where your restricted to 6 months with one employer? how would it work for Molly i cant see her doing the farm work or popular bar/hostel work

bumblebee14

Ohh okay so in school they don’t have to distance? Even in sixth form? I don’t imagine classes would be too big for them to distance, seems crazy to me
My sister is in sixth form and luckily for them they have very small classes (less than 10 per class usually) so they distance as much as possible in classes

Melier

VIP Member
Saw someone say this. Yes she stuck to rule of 6 but let's not praise her when she didn't social distance from anyone. She liked it and thanked the person for such a lovely comment
I don’t get why she replied to this saying thank you but has ignored and not deleted all the negative comments

Linnyloo

VIP Member
In tier 3 I believe you can still meet up to 6 people outdoors in parks but yes I came to say the same really .. View attachment 365650

Molly frustrates me because she doesn’t seem to have much awareness of her privilege in any circumstance, yesterday the vast majority of the country were put into tier 4 where we have to stay at home and can only go out to exercise with those who we live with/ one other person and she’s showing herself having outdoor breakfast with her friends 🤨 just keep it to yourself? why did that need to be on social media
I wonder if Eryn is in that group on the Westwood? She never mentions her anymore.she
View attachment 366739
This TikTok was about a girl that did law at university, didn’t want to go into that area anymore and was talking about how 17 is too young, so why tf was molly commenting?? She really thinks she’s got a degree because she did a course 🥱
[/QUO
She did a year long art diploma, not a degree or even a foundation degree.

What tik tok is she talking about on her story?? The one that got a quarter of a million views? Cos the only one close to that I can find is her getting ready for her birthday one, and she’s getting all moody that it’s gotten more views than anything else. Maybe take a hint that your content is dry af.
Yeah she’s on about the one of her getting ready on her birthday. The only reason it has so many views is because TikTok send a load of random users a notification to watch her video (all of the comments are asking why they got a notification about this vid when they don’t even know who she is)