Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
I was thinking this! And on the leggings it’s wayyy too big.
I think that shows how cheaply they’ve made it.
Looks like someone ironed on the design at home without holding the hoodie up first and just took a guess where it should go
It looks terrible and so cheap so I can’t understand the price tag?!

Reactions: 2

M.fairy

Chatty Member
What’s she even going on about?
The new tier system which comes into place 2nd December.
Basically she won’t be able to travel outside her area and break the rules like she’s been doing as it clearly says she cannot. These are the restrictions where she lives.
15B68B7E-8930-4FBE-A822-B612025F6FFD.jpeg

sephylily

VIP Member
Same! The comment about the nut allergies annoyed me (ok yes I do have a nut allergy haha) but it just shows that she's obviously really insensitive. The dancing is just embarrassing tbh, she tries to be cringe in a jokey way but actually ends up being cringe for real
What did she say about nut allergies?

Sparkle321

What's with the weird accents & dancing? I feel like she forces a lot of stuff & does things on purpose. And her joking about people with nut allergies annoyed me... no wonder she's stuck on 127k subscribers.
Same! The comment about the nut allergies annoyed me (ok yes I do have a nut allergy haha) but it just shows that she's obviously really insensitive. The dancing is just embarrassing tbh, she tries to be cringe in a jokey way but actually ends up being cringe for real

• Heart

Melier

VIP Member
she’s got a new video up talking about her relationship.. cba to watch it what did she say?
Lol I’ve only watched a few minutes and am bored. She just says they’re still together (didn’t say if she sees him), then says the north are being targeted by tier 3...

ECH

VIP Member
I'm pretty sure she said she was doing social media content and maybe marketing rather than designing. The clothes are so basic with a giant peach print on them. Like no one is surely gonna buy any of them

If her YouTube had a direction then I think she'd be fine. I follow a lot of vegan or sustainable YTs who actually have a purpose and something to say (not saying you need to be those things to have a purpose) but they build content around their interests. I mean even Saffron has her fitness which is something. Molly picks a different thing to be into every other week, never sticks with anything and calls watching all Harry Potter movies in 24 hours work.
Yeah I agree! Like what's her channel even about?

blondelolita

Chatty Member
tbh her phone case with coconut lane that she worked so hard on wasn’t exactly design of the century either 🤦🏽‍♀️

ECH

VIP Member
I mean I've seen some people argue for the greater creative industries being at risk, which does seem like a possibility, but right now yeah the focus is on theatres and the TV industry and museums, things that have ground to a halt during the pandemic.

ECH

VIP Member
Still think that the radio silence with Tom is weird. She’s either still seeing him, or they’ve split up. No way would she be not seeing him without constantly meaning on social media about how much she misses him.
Yeah I've noticed this. Other than a mention of buying him (pretty impersonal) Christmas presents, he's been pretty absent.

Melier

VIP Member
I saw that!! I’d be so uncomfortable if my boyfriend did that around my family. I know the dynamic is different because they live together but still! But I feel like Molly is the type of person who constantly wants to prove how happy her and Tom are, maybe she made him do it for the video? I bet she’s makes him do it when they’re out and about to make sure people know they’re a couple.
It did look very staged.... he didn’t even look like he was sat comfortably

ColourfulRainbow

I really feel like her social media is failing; its taking her ages to move from 127k on YouTube, barely any likes on TikTok anymore. I think at the moment she's having to try hard especially when her videos state that half of viewers aren't subscribed.

Although don't know how true social blade is but according to Social Blade she's not gained any subscribers since October.

Attachments

Last edited:

Spencerskates

VIP Member
A giveaway for some plastic masks? Get a grip. It’s just crying for engagement.
She won’t wear those masks
Also, unless I’m missing something, the masks aren’t overly helpful if the person who is hard of hearing/deaf wears them. I wear one when I see my Nanna (pre lockdown) because she’s deaf in one ear and relies on lip reading - but it’s MY mouth that needs to be seen, not the deaf person’s 🤦🏼‍♀️

cybervoodoo

is that the 417 where your restricted to 6 months with one employer? how would it work for Molly i cant see her doing the farm work or popular bar/hostel work
A condition of getting your second year working holiday visa is that you have to do some rural/farm work so if they wanted to stick it out, she'd have to! Although I've said it before, she wouldn't last 6 months actually living there just her and Tom. She doesn't have the right kind of personality to stick things out when they get tough...I imagine her being like the people in this article lol they're even from Hull.