Beauty Spectrum #2 crocodile dundee of Beverley.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s literally called Yorkshire and the Humber... why is she complaining, it’s quite clear who is in which tier, there a list and a postcode checker. Is she trying to claim that she shouldn’t be in tier 3 because she doesn’t live in hull?? When most of East, West and South Yorkshire are in tier 3 ??
I don’t get what point she’s trying to make? There’s plenty of rural areas that are in tier 2/3 all over England, they can’t make a special exception for her

Reactions: 12
I don’t get what point she’s trying to make? There’s plenty of rural areas that are in tier 2/3 all over England, they can’t make a special exception for her
I don’t understand why she’s complaining, most of the country is in tier 2 or 3 🤣 it’s practically the same for everyone

Reactions: 9
Has anyone seen her latest tik tok about the tiers? (Sorry not sure how to share it!) Does she not realise that that’s how it works 🤣 And the majority of England is in tier 3

Ahh shes tweeted about it too View attachment 324492
She’s turned comments off on the tik tok lol, did anyone see what the comments said?

4802BE47-5174-470B-9918-74854206AD15.png

Reactions: 3
She lives in a town, she's not in the middle of nowhere. I'm at my dad's and he lives literally rurally in a village of about 1000 people with the nearest supermarket 5 miles or more away and we're in tier 3 too. She literally lives in walking distance of a town centre, can she shut the duck up about living in the middle of nowhere and complaining?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She lives in a town, she's not in the middle of nowhere. I'm at my dad's and he lives literally rurally in a village of about 1000 people with the nearest supermarket 5 miles or more away and we're in tier 3 too. She literally lives in walking distance of a town centre, can she shut the duck up about living in the middle of nowhere and complaining?
Yeah I was going to say that Beverley isn’t in the middle of nowhere?? It’s a town

Reactions: 9
Ironic how at the start of her new video she speaks about how important it is to support small businesses, but then goes on to speak about mostly larger businesses (white company, glamglow, the body shop, bouxjoes avenue, gilly hicks etc.)

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen her latest tik tok about the tiers? (Sorry not sure how to share it!) Does she not realise that that’s how it works 🤣 And the majority of England is in tier 3

Ahh shes tweeted about it too View attachment 324492
Her TikTok is ridiculous. She doesn’t quite “live in the middle of nowhere” and the tiers are being reviewed before Christmas 🤨 does she not think it’s the same for all of us who don’t live in big cities but are effected anyway AND “cut off from the rest of the country” errr HOW? Molly has been all over the bloody country this year, it has a train station, she drives, it’s close to several other Yorkshire towns and she’s close to Hull and Leeds. How is she cut off!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ironic how at the start of her new video she speaks about how important it is to support small businesses, but then goes on to speak about mostly larger businesses (white company, glamglow, the body shop, bouxjoes avenue, gilly hicks etc.)
and then goes on to mention peach street too, promoting that brand is like flogging a dead horse, its tacky as duck :sick:

Reactions: 8
Where she lives isn't in middle of no where, I've being a couple of times and I don't think Beverly is in middle of nowhere, it's bigger then I thought it would be. She lives about 20 minutes from Hull which was/is one of the highest rates in England. My local MP posted this earlier and it makes sense. Plus most of UK is on Tier 2 or 3 unless you're from Cornwall. She needs to realise the world doesn't revolve around Poor Molly. They're not going to put Beverly in Tier 1 because its affecting her plans to travel. I'd say she's had a pretty easy lockdown anyway she's being to every service station going & Portugal. She needs to get her head into the real world.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Where she lives isn't in middle of no where, I've being a couple of times and I don't think Beverly is in middle of nowhere, it's bigger then I thought it would be. She lives about 20 minutes from Hull which was/is one of the highest rates in England. My local MP posted this earlier and it makes sense. Plus most of UK is on Tier 2 or 3 unless you're from Cornwall. She needs to realise the world doesn't revolve around Poor Molly. They're not going to put Beverly in Tier 1 because its affecting her plans to travel. I'd say she's had a pretty easy lockdown anyway she's being to every service station going & Portugal. She needs to get her head into the real world.
It literally says on gov.uk “East Riding of Yorkshire” so why does she complain? She likes to tell everyone she’s a “Yorkshire girl” but then she’s moaning about being put in tier 3 with the rest of her area. It makes no sense, she’s like a spoilt brat who can’t get her own way

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dont understand why she’s comparing when she will continue breaking the rules anyway 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dont understand why she’s comparing when she will continue breaking the rules anyway 🥴🥴🥴
She now can’t make excuses because the rules are clear. Plus pubs aren’t open so she knows she will get called out if she’s travelled to go to a pub

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know I’ve said it loads of times but this is just proving that she’s still seeing Tom. If I was in a relationship where I hadn’t been able to see my other half for the best part of a month, and then found out that the tier we were in was going to mean that I still couldn’t see them, I’m fairly sure that would be the first thing I’d complain about, rather than the wording of the county!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know I’ve said it loads of times but this is just proving that she’s still seeing Tom. If I was in a relationship where I hadn’t been able to see my other half for the best part of a month, and then found out that the tier we were in was going to mean that I still couldn’t see them, I’m fairly sure that would be the first thing I’d complain about, rather than the wording of the county!
exactly!
During the first lockdown she complained a lot about not seeing Tom (which I thought was fair). This time, as far as I’m aware, she’s not mentioned him once.
She’s definitely still seeing him and will continue to see him regardless of tiers

To be fair I don't think it's terrible she's seeing Tom since they are an established relationship, but I just don't understand why she doesn't move him in again unless they hated it or something.

FFS, Molly, most of us are in Tier 3 or 2 anyway, so shhhh. Stop acting surprised. We weren’t going to all come out of lockdown and go down to Tier 1 straight away FFS.

To be fair I don't think it's terrible she's seeing Tom since they are an established relationship, but I just don't understand why she doesn't move him in again unless they hated it or something.
But her brother is also in a relationship, so if he’s also seeing his girlfriend that’s another household. if everybody used that mentality there’d be no point in a lockdown imo

if everyone continued to see partners or family (because they’re in an establish relationship) then there’s no point in any of this.
They should’ve formed one household by moving in together, or just stick to the rules. It’s not that difficult

Maybe it's just because we have provision for already established relationships in Scotland that I'm saying that, I just don't think it's terrible to see your partner during lockdown. But like I said, they literally have the option to have Tom as part of their household as they have done so before and I don't understand why they don't do that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.