Beauty Spectrum #2 crocodile dundee of Beverley.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she's one of those who blame uni students for the increase in covid cases as well, despite her incessant need to flaunt restrictions & be as apathetic as possible

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Remember the vlog where she went somewhere and Gabi took photos of her and Molly was stressing because her purple mask wouldn’t match her outfit? Yeah she deffo won’t wear those plastic masks
she didn’t even put it on lolll, defs going to end up in a corner of her office with the other freebies

Reactions: 2
God you can't just tell she wishes she was like saffron and Wendy can't you.
That sex life question, she's so giggly like a bleeping 12 year old. Grow up molly FFS.

Reactions: 4
Pushing peach street on her stories again, only has 1090 followers after all this time 🥴 I think this might've been her attempt at diversifying her income but hasn't really worked has it lmao

Reactions: 6
Maybe if the logo didn't look like an iron on you'd find at the market in 1999 more people would be interested

Reactions: 6
I think the clothes they’re selling aren’t that bad. Some of them are quite nice but the branding is awful and makes it look so tacky!
I quite like the purple set but I’d never buy or wear it with a huge peach slapped on it.

Reactions: 4
What’s up with her parents relationship it seems quite odd.. is Carl really a creep? 😅

Reactions: 10
I think the clothes they’re selling aren’t that bad. Some of them are quite nice but the branding is awful and makes it look so tacky!
I quite like the purple set but I’d never buy or wear it with a huge peach slapped on it.
Yeh the design looks similar to Gymshark in that picture on her story .. but the giant peach ruins it!

Yeh the design looks similar to Gymshark in that picture on her story .. but the giant peach ruins it!
The peach street leggings are £30 and similar gymshark styles are £35-40...I would much rather pay a little more and get gymwear from a reputable brand that I know has good quality than some random insta shop, even before you take the ugly logo into account 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Has anyone seen her latest tik tok about the tiers? (Sorry not sure how to share it!) Does she not realise that that’s how it works 🤣 And the majority of England is in tier 3

Ahh shes tweeted about it too
979DB67C-5B8A-417B-98D0-95FA7DC20146.png

What’s she even going on about?
The new tier system which comes into place 2nd December.
Basically she won’t be able to travel outside her area and break the rules like she’s been doing as it clearly says she cannot. These are the restrictions where she lives.
15B68B7E-8930-4FBE-A822-B612025F6FFD.jpeg

Has anyone seen her latest tik tok about the tiers? (Sorry not sure how to share it!) Does she not realise that that’s how it works 🤣 And the majority of England is in tier 3

Ahh shes tweeted about it too View attachment 324492
Yeah Molly, we do have a county name, Yorkshire and the HUMBER🤦🏼‍♀️

Any other locals will appreciate this more than non-locals, but she’s definitely one of those where being from BeVeRlEy is her whole personality and hates the fact that she lives so close to Hull!

Don’t know how to quote multiple posts, but yes, Carl is a creep. I know at least 3 girls who he’s slid into their DMs and hit on. And I say ‘girls’ rather than ‘women’, because we’re closer in age to Molly than his odd wife🤣

It’s literally called Yorkshire and the Humber... why is she complaining, it’s quite clear who is in which tier, there a list and a postcode checker. Is she trying to claim that she shouldn’t be in tier 3 because she doesn’t live in hull?? When most of East, West and South Yorkshire are in tier 3 ??

• Haha
Yeah Molly, we do have a county name, Yorkshire and the HUMBER🤦🏼‍♀️

Any other locals will appreciate this more than non-locals, but she’s definitely one of those where being from BeVeRlEy is her whole personality and hates the fact that she lives so close to Hull!

Don’t know how to quote multiple posts, but yes, Carl is a creep. I know at least 3 girls who he’s slid into their DMs and hit on. And I say ‘girls’ rather than ‘women’, because we’re closer in age to Molly than his odd wife🤣
omg tell me more about creepy Carl!!!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.