Beauty Spectrum #2 crocodile dundee of Beverley.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand the rant about being nowhere near hull and living in the middle of nowhere when in the start of the video she goes to a 'local' park in hull??😂😂😂 She's constantly going into hull😳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She keeps boasting about being 21 but my god why is she acting about 15. Grow the duck up!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t even wear those tit gym clothes even if they were gifted to me.. they’re so ugly 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jenny was her personal photographer because “Jenny never takes a bad photo”

Jenny is studying photography? Hope she has a fall back option.
the instagram photos are awful and make her look much bigger than she is.

Reactions: 5
Not Molly trying to get us to buy her tit clothes under the guise of supporting small businesses 😭😭 she always says co-founder though, who else is involved? The other girl that models the clothes?
There's some random guy from Beverley who also founded it I think

Reactions: 1
I really feel like her social media is failing; its taking her ages to move from 127k on YouTube, barely any likes on TikTok anymore. I think at the moment she's having to try hard especially when her videos state that half of viewers aren't subscribed.

Although don't know how true social blade is but according to Social Blade she's not gained any subscribers since October.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I really feel like her social media is failing; its taking her ages to move from 127k on YouTube, barely any likes on TikTok anymore. I think at the moment she's having to try hard especially when her videos state that half of viewers aren't subscribed.

Although don't know how true social blade is but according to Social Blade she's not gained any subscribers since October.
I looked it up and she was at 126K in August time. 1k in 4 months is pretty bad for a channel that someone is actively uploading to regularly.

Reactions: 6
I looked it up and she was at 126K in August time. 1k in 4 months is pretty bad for a channel that someone is actively uploading to regularly.
That's what I thought also 😬. Surely if a YouTuber is becoming successful they gain subscribers not be on a standstill or gain 1k in 4 months but I could be wrong, don't know how it really works but seen YouTubers gain more within a few months.

That's what I thought also 😬. Surely if a YouTuber is becoming successful they gain subscribers not be on a standstill or gain 1k in 4 months but I could be wrong, don't know how it really works but seen YouTubers gain more within a few months.
To put it into context-Lydia has gained 18k subscribers in the last 6/7 months. In the same time, Molly has gained 4k. Lydia already had the bigger channel so that might play into it a bit, but it's quite a big difference.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
To put it into context-Lydia has gained 18k subscribers in the last 6/7 months. In the same time, Molly has gained 4k. Lydia already had the bigger channel so that might play into it a bit, but it's quite a big difference.
Exactly, and this is the same even with smaller youtubers! If you guys watch Georgia May, I remember her hitting 100k subscribers in May and now she’s on 150k! Same with Lydia Tomlinson, she had 70k in the first lockdown, and now has around 130k. Such a massive difference to Molly’s increase of 4K... Molly’s growth is basically non-existent, and tbh she only saw her “big” growth when she was at uni two years ago and brought in a new demographic, I must admit that’s when I started watching her and I liked her! now her videos are dull and there’s nothing bringing new people in. And in her birthday haul video, she said she’d filmed a birthday haul every year for the past 7 years, maybe I don’t understand YouTube and you have to be on there for years but 127k in 7 years seems like nothing?? Really don’t understand how she’s making any money with such a stagnant channel

I wonder what the reason why Mollys channel doesn’t grow? I’ll give her some positivity, she does come up with unique video ideas and ever seems to repeat video titles (other than Australia don’t get me started) I personally don’t find Lydias content interesting I find her quite dull to be honest but what is Molly doing wrong there are worst you tubers out there gaining every single day?

Reactions: 11
I wonder what the reason why Mollys channel doesn’t grow? I’ll give her some positivity, she does come up with unique video ideas and ever seems to repeat video titles (other than Australia don’t get me started) I personally don’t find Lydias content interesting I find her quite dull to be honest but what is Molly doing wrong there are worst you tubers out there gaining every single day?
this is my perspective. i started watching her at about 15 on and off bc she was a year older than me and there weren't many people around that age who were on youtube and weren't study tubers and she's northern. i watched her makeup tutorials and some of her hauls. i liked her friends and thought her and liv's friendship was nice. but she never really gripped me. i never subscribed bc she's boring and she's just got progressively more boring over the years. i liked her birthday present hauls and stuff like that but i didn't even watch that this year. i haven't watched a video in an entire year i just follow her on twitter. she was that girl i wanted to be like, that big sister icon. and then when she went to uni and said she was only going for 1 year and complained the entire time, i just really didn't want to be like her. she hasn't done anything from then that has made me want to be like her she's just stagnant and i realised she's got no style which is a dealbreaker for me.

Reactions: 6
God, I can't stress this enough but NO ONE cares about your baubles. The history of them. What they look like or anything else to do with them.
They're YOUR and YOUR FAMILIES babubles. Only you care.

Whats the video next week? We get to see all her bleeping fridge magnets from where she's been...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
God, I can't stress this enough but NO ONE cares about your baubles. The history of them. What they look like or anything else to do with them.
They're YOUR and YOUR FAMILIES babubles. Only you care.

Whats the video next week? We get to see all her bleeping fridge magnets from where she's been...
Legit, if they were ones she'd made as a kid or something it could've been a nice little segment in a broader vlog. No one cares how many times they've been to some sort of Disney park though.

Legit, if they were ones she'd made as a kid or something it could've been a nice little segment in a broader vlog. No one cares how many times they've been to some sort of Disney park though.
She was only showing the baubles to show how much she had been to Disney land🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.