Beauty Spectrum #2 crocodile dundee of Beverley.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to like Molly's videos but as of this past year or so her privilege has been showing...
She really thinks the world revolves around her and what she wants. She's acting like a spoilt little brat.
Rather than constantly MOANING when she really is in a much better position than many, she should focus on being grateful and maybe do positive posts to encourage others to stay positive - such as saying what she is grateful for etc. I know it's her social media platform, and everyone is allowed to feel down no matter what situation they're in, but she is really taking it too far. She is acting as if this tier system is personal to her and acting as if she is hard done by :rolleyes:
She needs a reality slap.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know I’ve said it loads of times but this is just proving that she’s still seeing Tom. If I was in a relationship where I hadn’t been able to see my other half for the best part of a month, and then found out that the tier we were in was going to mean that I still couldn’t see them, I’m fairly sure that would be the first thing I’d complain about, rather than the wording of the county!
Exactly, during the first lockdown I didn’t see my boyfriend for 5 months (we live about 300 miles apart and met at uni) and now I see him for about 4 days once every 2 months work permitting! We have no idea what we’re going to do now because he’s in tier 3 and I’m in tier 2 even though he lives in a tiny little village but I’m not plastering it all over social media.

Oh and when I say he lives in the middle of nowhere, I mean the middle of nowhere, not Molly’s definition of it 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe it's just because we have provision for already established relationships in Scotland that I'm saying that, I just don't think it's terrible to see your partner during lockdown. But like I said, they literally have the option to have Tom as part of their household as they have done so before and I don't understand why they don't do that.
I think we have this in England like if you’re in an established relationship, you can still see each other but I think that was before lockdown

Reactions: 1
Okay so this is such an insignificant thing to complain about and I shouldn’t really complain because you can wear what you want however I find it so annoying how she constantly changes her “style”. Like in today’s video she was wearing a baggy shirt and turtle neck which is “skater vibes” but then she can be like “ooo girly ooo gilly hicks” and then “boho indie Australian girly vibes” and then “designer girl vibes” like molly pick one. We know you find it hard to fit in but my god

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Okay so this is such an insignificant thing to complain about and I shouldn’t really complain because you can wear what you want however I find it so annoying how she constantly changes her “style”. Like in today’s video she was wearing a baggy shirt and turtle neck which is “skater vibes” but then she can be like “ooo girly ooo gilly hicks” and then “boho indie Australian girly vibes” and then “designer girl vibes” like molly pick one. We know you find it hard to fit in but my god
This is so specific but in one of the SNL "the bachelor" skits, can't remember which one, there's a ditzy pageant girl character who gets asked 'what do you like to do' and she says 'I don't know because I've never been myself not even once' lmaoo and I feel like Molly's constant cycle of interests makes me think of that line 🥴

Reactions: 2
What tik tok is she talking about on her story?? The one that got a quarter of a million views? Cos the only one close to that I can find is her getting ready for her birthday one, and she’s getting all moody that it’s gotten more views than anything else. Maybe take a hint that your content is dry af.

Reactions: 4
What tik tok is she talking about on her story?? The one that got a quarter of a million views? Cos the only one close to that I can find is her getting ready for her birthday one, and she’s getting all moody that it’s gotten more views than anything else. Maybe take a hint that your content is dry af.
Yeah she’s on about the one of her getting ready on her birthday. The only reason it has so many views is because TikTok send a load of random users a notification to watch her video (all of the comments are asking why they got a notification about this vid when they don’t even know who she is)

Yeah she’s on about the one of her getting ready on her birthday. The only reason it has so many views is because TikTok send a load of random users a notification to watch her video (all of the comments are asking why they got a notification about this vid when they don’t even know who she is)
It’s not got many likes given the number of views either has it

Reactions: 1
I swear she has no personality or likes of her own she just goes with whatever's trending or in fashion. IE Harry Potter was huge on tiktok a while ago and suddenly oh I've always loved Harry Potter, went to Australia after Jade did and changes her style constantly. All she does is youtube most people her age (I'm a couple of months younger than her) are either in university or have a full time job they don't have the time or money to go travelling (am I the only one who remembers her talking about going to the US and Canada with her friend that was meant to be happening this past summer but woah is me it got cancelled cos of covid boo hoo) but she does nothing other than youtube when people who have more subscribers and are of a similar age group and not in university (Jack Edwards and several others come to mind) are actually actively looking for jobs. She tries so hard to be relevant but fails epically. And she expects everything to be handed straight to her

Reactions: 5
I really noticed how bad her eyeshadow is in her new vlog. I don't mind the style but it's so unblended!

Reactions: 3
You can tell when she was talking about 'shaving' and 'skinning' a carrot was done on purpose. She seems to act dumb on purpose. And her yet again complaining about tier 3 and her living in middle of nowhere, Beverly isn't in the middle of nowhere 🤣🤣. I know its difficult but I understand the reasoning behind tier 3. I think if he lowered some places people would be going crazy again & we'd probably end up back at square one. I think most of us are struggling with lockdown and maybe affecting our mental health but we probably don't badger on about it. Although was expecting a rant about the government calling it Humber & not East Yorkshire 🤣

Reactions: 11
You can tell when she was talking about 'shaving' and 'skinning' a carrot was done on purpose. She seems to act dumb on purpose. And her yet again complaining about tier 3 and her living in middle of nowhere, Beverly isn't in the middle of nowhere 🤣🤣. I know its difficult but I understand the reasoning behind tier 3. I think if he lowered some places people would be going crazy again & we'd probably end up back at square one. I think most of us are struggling with lockdown and maybe affecting our mental health but we probably don't badger on about it. Although was expecting a rant about the government calling it Humber & not East Yorkshire 🤣
She’s literally in the next town to hull, I’m sure I read hull is the worst city in the country for covid? So god knows what she’s going on about?? It’s clear why she’s in tier 3

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s literally in the next town to hull, I’m sure I read hull is the worst city in the country for covid? So god knows what she’s going on about?? It’s clear why she’s in tier 3
She’s complaining about being stuck at home in the day too.. she’s literally CHOSEN a job that is based at home, it’s not like she’s been forced to work from home because of Covid

Reactions: 12
Yeah I think it is! She only lives around 20 minutes from Hull but she speaks like she lives nowhere near Hull & that she lives in the countryside in middle of nowhere 🤣. She literally said in the vlog 'I live in middle of nowhere' then showed an empty 'field/park'.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s complaining about being stuck at home in the day too.. she’s literally CHOSEN a job that is based at home, it’s not like she’s been forced to work from home because of Covid
Well round here there is lots of warehouse jobs and care worker roles going, if she wants to work out of the home there is plenty of options!

Reactions: 5
I really hope she watches Lydia's video about her mental health at uni, it might but into context how good Molly has it. I'm not saying she can't struggle because I think we're all struggling right now, but Molly comes across as very entitled and like she has it the worst out of everyone when it's far from it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
'I helped cook a roast' - she pours boiling water on some stuffing mix. She really needs to grow up.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
100% done on purpose 😂 you could definitely tell, the way she kept glancing at the camera. The whole part of her cooking was so awkward, she was trying way too hard! She called carrots with the skin on ratchet??😂😂 and the Taylor swift dance bit DEAD how embarrassing hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her channel is seriously dying, her lookfantastic haul from yesterday only has 3.6K views

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.