Beauty Spectrum #2 crocodile dundee of Beverley.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was Tom, I feel like I’d be a bit hurt by that to be fair. They’ve been on multiple trips away, had the chance to experience ‘living together’ which is something not a lot of 20 year olds get to do, and all she bangs on about is her package holiday to Australia!

Both my partner and I have travelled separately while we’ve been together and while we obviously do talk about our experiences, it’s not at the expense of the things we’ve done together!

Reactions: 11
If I was Tom, I feel like I’d be a bit hurt by that to be fair. They’ve been on multiple trips away, had the chance to experience ‘living together’ which is something not a lot of 20 year olds get to do, and all she bangs on about is her package holiday to Australia!

Both my partner and I have travelled separately while we’ve been together and while we obviously do talk about our experiences, it’s not at the expense of the things we’ve done together!
I agree! He’s probably glad she had a good time but the fact she’s still banging on about it but hasn’t mentioned the holiday they went on! I went to Disney for the first time a few years ago with my friends and of course my boyfriend wanted to see the photos and was happy for me, but I didn’t keep talking about it almost a year later

Reactions: 5
I agree! He’s probably glad she had a good time but the fact she’s still banging on about it but hasn’t mentioned the holiday they went on! I went to Disney for the first time a few years ago with my friends and of course my boyfriend wanted to see the photos and was happy for me, but I didn’t keep talking about it almost a year later
I remember she did one of those ‘would you rather’ things on Instagram a while back and one of them was travel alone vs travel with a friend/partner and she chose travel alone! What kick in the teeth for Tom! Also, she hardly travelled alone in Australia (unless she’s only counting the flights 😂).

Reactions: 9
What annoys me most is that she only went to Australia for 6 weeks, for travelling that’s really not a long time. The way she talks about it is like she went for a year and practically lived there. She did a couple tours, didn’t “explore” anywhere.. going to Australia isn’t a personality trait and it’s not some big achievement. I’d be embarrassed if I was her, making a half gifted holiday my brand

Reactions: 16
I haven't viewed her videos in awhile. Is she another YouTube no-hoper who will be irrelevant and poor in a few years when their YouTube careers fizzles out and they realise they have very, very limited skills and education?

I haven't viewed her videos in awhile. Is she another YouTube no-hoper who will be irrelevant and poor in a few years when their YouTube careers fizzles out and they realise they have very, very limited skills and education?
Probably. Her YouTube growth even has been stunted for at least the past year or so.

Reactions: 2
Anyone else think she won’t wear those masks in her story?? I love the idea of them but I think Molly doesn’t think they’re ‘cool’ enough to be worn by her. Am I being harsh? 😬 please tell me if I am!

Reactions: 4
4437107F-CF15-4E54-BE04-6434E125F512.png

Literally shutup.
I hope she reads here 🤣 she is getting more and more annoying and un likeable. She deffo gets everything gifted to her and mummy and daddy pay for everything and do it everything.

A giveaway for some plastic masks? Get a grip. It’s just crying for engagement.
She won’t wear those masks
Also would not trust her to not of sanitised her hands before touching all that packaging. And we all know she doesn’t do lockdown rules.

A giveaway for some plastic masks? Get a grip. It’s just crying for engagement.
She won’t wear those masks
Also, unless I’m missing something, the masks aren’t overly helpful if the person who is hard of hearing/deaf wears them. I wear one when I see my Nanna (pre lockdown) because she’s deaf in one ear and relies on lip reading - but it’s MY mouth that needs to be seen, not the deaf person’s 🤦🏼‍♀️

Why is she moaning that her mum hoovers everyday? That’s normal aint it?

Why is she moaning that her mum hoovers everyday? That’s normal aint it?
Imo hoovering the whole house every day is a bit much, but I could understand just splitting up the task by hoovering Room A one day, Room B the next, etc

Reactions: 7
She's gained 1000 followers in four months. Her channel is stagnant.

I wouldn’t say it’s normal tbh. Most people are too busy to do it daily but her mum stays at home and doesn’t work so I guess has plenty of time
My mum does it everyday but we have a dog and two cats so that’s why 🤣

Imo hoovering the whole house every day is a bit much, but I could understand just splitting up the task by hoovering Room A one day, Room B the next, etc
Yeah like a whole house hoover is different but idk things like all of downstairs especially the kitchen is so normal in my house 🤣

In her latest video she said that going to university means you’re more likely to be influenced into doing drugs. I know it was an offhand comment but she hates people stereotyping her yet she kind of stereotypes all uni students. Not all uni students do drugs (like I don’t even drink 😂), maybe she’d know that if she’d been but don’t judge until you have!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone else think she won’t wear those masks in her story?? I love the idea of them but I think Molly doesn’t think they’re ‘cool’ enough to be worn by her. Am I being harsh? 😬 please tell me if I am!
Remember the vlog where she went somewhere and Gabi took photos of her and Molly was stressing because her purple mask wouldn’t match her outfit? Yeah she deffo won’t wear those plastic masks

In her latest video she said that going to university means you’re more likely to be influenced into doing drugs. I know it was an offhand comment but she hates people stereotyping her yet she kind of stereotypes all uni students. Not all uni students do drugs (like I don’t even drink 😂), maybe she’d know that if she’d been but don’t judge until you have!
I didn’t go to university and I do drugs, I wonder how she explains that

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's gained 1000 followers in four months. Her channel is stagnant.
Gosh I’m posting a lot today 😅 there’s just so much to say!

I have an Instagram account that is quite niche and has a small Instagram following (around 11,000) and I got 1000 followers in the last month! How she only got 1000 in 4 months is beyond me 🤯

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.