Beauty Spectrum #2 crocodile dundee of Beverley.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her story saying her new reel took sOoOo much EFFORT, you guys! Swear she says that about everything, like yeah...it's your JOB lmao doesn't mean people are obliged to watch or like it...imagine if we acted like that at work every time we did something that's in our job description šŸ„“

Reactions: 5
The more she tells people to subscribe who aren't at the beginning of her videos. The more I laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
On her story saying her new reel took sOoOo much EFFORT, you guys! Swear she says that about everything, like yeah...it's your JOB lmao doesn't mean people are obliged to watch or like it...imagine if we acted like that at work every time we did something that's in our job description šŸ„“
I canā€™t really understand why trying on coats was so much effort šŸ˜‚ all she had to do was change her coat and film a few seconds clip so the edit wonā€™t have even been that bad. Itā€™s not like she changed her outfit for every coat too

The more she tells people to subscribe who aren't at the beginning of her videos. The more I laugh.
The graph she puts on screen gets me, statistics queen Molly!
ā€œIt really helps me out šŸ‘‡šŸ™šŸ™Œā€

• Haha
How does she not know that you have to clean the fridge?? What the duck - how has she never cleaned properly in her life. And what was the part where she said she hoovered the hob while she was at uni???
She hadn't a clue as her mummy will do all the cleaning etc in the house, she doesn't seem to go out to work so she'll do all that stuff

Reactions: 4
Can she hear herself when sheā€™s editing? I have never heard anything more self absorbed than her in Harryā€™s birthday vlog. Count how many times she says ā€˜basically the same as on MY BIRTHDAYā€™. Nobody cares Molly because itā€™s Harryā€™s big day, you donā€™t need to show off you had the same before him. Also 100% just made him show his birthday gifts so she could reel in the comments like ā€˜omg youā€™re such a great sister getting Harry an Apple Watch!ā€™ and the donuts as a present for herself sheā€™s passing off as gift to him... Really wound me up. Being so self absorbed is a nasty trait to have.

Reactions: 21
Anyone else think Harryā€™s birthday set up with the presents looked a little bit sad when compared to what they did for Mollyā€™s with the balloons, decorations and all the gifts? I know Harry got a PS5 which wasnā€™t there but Mollyā€™s Gucci bag was probably a similar price and she got loads of other expensive gifts as well! And in my opinion an 18th birthday is way bigger deal than a 21st! Just made me feel a bit sorry for Harry really, think Molly is defo a spoiled princess when it comes to gifts

Reactions: 19
I think Harry probably doesnā€™t care about any of that. Whereas if Molly didnā€™t have all the balloons etc sheā€™d have been kicking off

Reactions: 13
I think Harry probably doesnā€™t care about any of that. Whereas if Molly didnā€™t have all the balloons etc sheā€™d have been kicking off
Sheā€™d probably react like Dudley in the first Harry Potter film when he realises he has fewer presents than the previous year

Last edited:
  • Haha
Because Harry isnā€™t bothered about how it looks on Instagram, heā€™s just a normal 18 year old.
I know others have mentioned it too, but I wonder if thereā€™s some element of ā€˜paybackā€™ from her parents as she can obviously afford to get them more expensive gifts than Harry can.

Reactions: 2
Iā€™m not sure how to share a tik tok on here but her latest Australia one šŸ™„ She went on a group tour for 6 weeks, when is she going to stop going on about it. Itā€™s quite common for people to go out there for 1/2 years, itā€™s like she thinks sheā€™s the only person whose ever gone there

Reactions: 12
Maybe because thereā€™s been a pandemic and no one has done anything exciting? But you donā€™t see anyone constantly talking about their last trip away. Also, she went to Portugal this year (which is more than most people have) and she doesnā€™t constantly mention that, or her little trips around the UK. Your ignorance is showing Molly.

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Maybe because thereā€™s been a pandemic and no one has done anything exciting? But you donā€™t see anyone constantly talking about their last trip away. Also, she went to Portugal this year (which is more than most people have) and she doesnā€™t constantly mention that, or her little trips around the UK. Your ignorance is showing Molly.
ā€œnothing else has happenedā€ oh not even your birthday that you dragged out for a month? Or all those times you went to see your friends and had drinks?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is honestly SO boring, how does she not realise itā€™s embarrassing

Reactions: 3
This pisses me off so much. Sheā€™s literally been abroad and loads of weekend trips and all the times sheā€™s been out with her friends breaking social distancing, sheā€™s seen Tom loads even when she shouldnā€™t have. Sheā€™s not been affected by the pandemic either, sheā€™s been able to work from home as normal, do damage to her income. No one in her family works in the NHS, or caught covid and was really ill, no one lost their job, or missed out on exams or uni. She should consider herself lucky that sheā€™s been hardly affected by covid and she should be bloody grateful that sheā€™s more well off than a lot of people have been. If she wants to know what doing nothing is really like, I didnā€™t leave the house except for walks on my own from March to September and then I moved back to uni and have spent the whole time on my own, Iā€™ve not seen my friends or family, not been in a pub, hardly had any face teaching - that is really what doing nothing has been like, whereas molly has been able to do whatever the duck she wants

Reactions: 10
ā€œNothing else has happened to me ALL yearā€ šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Sheā€™s seen her friends, been on trips away abroad and in the UK, got a new car, celebrated her birthday for a month.. she may not have been able to travel as much as she planned this year but sounds like sheā€™s got off quite lucky and her year sounds rather enjoyable in comparison to so many others

Reactions: 8
nothing has happened to her all year?? she went abroad and travelled up and down the country, met with friends regularly and was always with her boyfriend. i am the same age as molly and i havenā€™t left my house other than for excercise purposes since MARCH and i havenā€™t seen anyone other than immediate family (literally have not seen anyone under the age of 40) because i am immunocompromised and understand the impact covid can have on people, having seen my mum suffer from long term effects associated with covid.

yet i donā€™t go on and on and on about how crappy this year has been for me because iā€™m greatful to be alive. such an ignorant statement from her. imagine what people who have lost family or friends due to covid, people who have lost their jobs, or healthcare workers have been through this year for a second and be happy that you and your family are healthy molly...

Reactions: 7
Must be real good being an influencer and not having the pandemic affect ur life and ability to go and do whatever u like

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.