Beauty Spectrum #2 crocodile dundee of Beverley.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god. She's doesn't know you have to clean the fridge in her new video. She is 21!!! And she thinks she'll be able to live in Oz for a year.

Reactions: 6
Oh god. She's doesn't know you have to clean the fridge in her new video. She is 21!!! And she thinks she'll be able to live in Oz for a year.
How does she not know that you have to clean the fridge?? What the duck - how has she never cleaned properly in her life. And what was the part where she said she hoovered the hob while she was at uni???

Reactions: 4
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but mollys latest TikTok made me cringe so bad. I’m not sure why but I think it’s the tongue sticking out or something 😳 it’s kinda awkward
oh my god hahahaa, ive never known someone try SO hard to be cool. shes just one of those girls who isnt

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The way she keeps wearing tshirts over long sleeved tops is as bad as her obsession with that damn purple bralette

Reactions: 9
Sorry if it’s already been mentioned but I’ve just watched her latest vegan video. I cannot believe she mistook nutritional yeast for normal yeast that you make bread with 🤣😭 catch that macaroni cheese tasting like a loaf of bread

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just watching her new video and she’s celebrating every national day for a week and she’s there vlogging Remembrance Sunday, I can’t believe how disrespectful she can get. Not everything needs vlogging Molly 🙄

Oh and she doesn’t know you have to clean a fridge out or how to do it. Is she alright

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I might just be thinking too much into this but where is molly going in her car at 9pm? She doesn’t do the food shop. There’s nothing to do we’re in lockdown 🤣 Anyone else reckon she’s seeing Tom still? 🧐

Reactions: 12
I might just be thinking too much into this but where is molly going in her car at 9pm? She doesn’t do the food shop. There’s nothing to do we’re in lockdown 🤣 Anyone else reckon she’s seeing Tom still? 🧐
shes definitely still seeing Tom. That’s why we haven’t heard her talk about him

Reactions: 10
She deffo still sees him, she 100% dropped that Costa off and then went inside his house too

Reactions: 10
She deffo still sees him, she 100% dropped that Costa off and then went inside his house too
100000%! She’s allowed to go on ‘socially distanced’ walks with him as well but hasnt one mentioned them doing anything

Reactions: 6
During the last lockdown she complained about not seeing him a lot (until we were allowed to meet people socially distanced).
As far as I’m aware she hasn’t mentioned missing/seeing him the whole two weeks so she’s definitely still meeting him often

Cringing so hard at the national holidays video. Vlogging a Remembrance Service, trying to hard to convince us she thinks about the atrocities often because she went on a trip, then heating up a tin of soup... LOL

Reactions: 2
During the last lockdown she complained about not seeing him a lot (until we were allowed to meet people socially distanced).
As far as I’m aware she hasn’t mentioned missing/seeing him the whole two weeks so she’s definitely still meeting him often
Yeah and given the backlash she got for not social distancing with her friends she's keep t it all offline. She hasn't posted about meeting anyone besides her family for weeks now and we all know she is.

Has anyone noticed that her weekly vlogs aren't from a whole week anymore? She almost always starts them on a Tuesday and then vlogs Tuesday-Thursday, then ends them on a Friday morning. Doesn't bother me as I personally can't imagine filming every single day of my life, but it's definitely a convenient way for her to act like she's not meeting up with Tom/friends and only seeing her family when she probably does during the days she chooses not to film.

Cringing so hard at the national holidays video. Vlogging a Remembrance Service, trying to hard to convince us she thinks about the atrocities often because she went on a trip, then heating up a tin of soup... LOL
I’m sorry if someone whipped out a vlogging camera at the army base on remembrance day they would be asked to leave. Even at the cenotaph people don’t record the 2 minutes silence it’s so disrespectful, the fact that she had to record it to prove she did it aswell. Honey Remembrance day isn’t about you looking good, it’s about remembering those who died in conflict, thinking about those who are currently away from their families, and military families.

Reactions: 5
all of her transitions for her reels/tiktoks are so over the top and awkward, cannot think of a word to describe it but it makes me cringeeee. will never be over how badly and weirdly she moves her body :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.