Beauty Spectrum #2 crocodile dundee of Beverley.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t even know what to caption this but thought you should all see it 😂 I bet she’ll try and claim she’s had it ages ago and therefore doesn’t have to social distance.
It’s so pathetic - I can’t believe she would say that she had covid last November when everyone knows it wasn’t in the UK then - it’s really disrespectful to those who have had covid because she’s making out like it’s not big deal. You can imagine her saying “well I had covid and I thought it was just a chest infection, it’s not that bad I had it and didn’t know”

Off topic but I saw on the news that Hull is really bad for covid - I wonder what molly makes of that

Reactions: 7
🙄🙄🙄 I hate how people think that any respiratory illness is now COVID. I also was really unwell this time last year, I think it’s the first time I ever genuinely had flu and not just a cold but because I had a cough I’m not going to claim I had COVID. The likely hood COVID was in Beverly in November last year, when it wasn’t actually identified in China until the very end of December is highly unlikely. Molly - coronavirus is a group of viruses.. you probably did have a type of this family of virus but not COVID19
To be fair, studies have shown the presence of covid in wastewater in Italy in December. It definitely came to the UK earlier than January, but I don't know why she pretends she has discovered something big? I agree though, annoys me that everyone now thinks they had covid last year 😐

Reactions: 7
Agreed, think it’s really irresponsible. You can believe what you want about COVID and conspiracies about it but think it’s wrong for any influencer to push these idea when it’s purely speculation
I lost my uncle to covid was 56 but very healthy excercised every day rarley ate junk food was really healthy and well did not smoke or drink but covid completley stole his identity he just became a shell of a person untill he passed so when i see people saying stuff like its a conspiracy its not real no masks etc it just hurts 😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Off topic but does the logo look like it’s printed in the wrong place to anyone else? Why is it almost on the sleeve?
828B9B84-9EE4-4335-831B-3B8208E004B4.png
840BF51F-70FF-487A-91BA-2C80D8998E27.png

Reactions: 14
Honestly I think last year's flu was just particularly nasty because I was properly bed ridden ill for the first time in my life too at the end of November/beginning of December and I was coughing constantly. My best friend went to Prague at the end of February and came back with a respiratory illness that her doctor didn't recognise so that might have been COVID, but there's no way Molly had it in November last year.

Reactions: 5
Off topic but does the logo look like it’s printed in the wrong place to anyone else? Why is it almost on the sleeve?
I was thinking this! And on the leggings it’s wayyy too big.
I think that shows how cheaply they’ve made it.
Looks like someone ironed on the design at home without holding the hoodie up first and just took a guess where it should go

I was thinking this! And on the leggings it’s wayyy too big.
I think that shows how cheaply they’ve made it.
Looks like someone ironed on the design at home without holding the hoodie up first and just took a guess where it should go
It looks terrible and so cheap so I can’t understand the price tag?!

Reactions: 2
People genuinely forget how bad the flu is??? It kills people too, and it’s painful asf. Can’t pass every bit of illness last year off as covid. And even if it is covid, who even cares? It’s not revolutionary that you ‘got sick before everyone else did’. it doesn’t make you immune so you still have to be careful anyways!

Reactions: 8
That hoody is so ugly. Ugly logo, it looks like its been misprinted in the wrong place, the pocket looks weird at the front like too big or something, whole thing looks a weird shape.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned but mollys latest TikTok made me cringe so bad. I’m not sure why but I think it’s the tongue sticking out or something 😳 it’s kinda awkward

• Haha
  • Sick
No one talks sticking their tongue out their mouth like that, wtf

People genuinely forget how bad the flu is??? It kills people too, and it’s painful asf. Can’t pass every bit of illness last year off as covid. And even if it is covid, who even cares? It’s not revolutionary that you ‘got sick before everyone else did’. it doesn’t make you immune so you still have to be careful anyways!
I was in my young teens when I got the flu and I was completely drained. My mate has started on w the I think I had it last year and I just want to give her head a wobble and point out that it doesn't matter!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I had the flu last year. I’m 24 and generally very healthy but I felt like I was dying.. no exaggeration.
Annoys me how loads of people who had a cold/flu before March are trying to claim it was covid now🙄

Reactions: 1
I lost my uncle to covid was 56 but very healthy excercised every day rarley ate junk food was really healthy and well did not smoke or drink but covid completley stole his identity he just became a shell of a person untill he passed so when i see people saying stuff like its a conspiracy its not real no masks etc it just hurts 😭
I’m so sorry for your loss❤ My boyfriend lost his dad to covid and it’s horrible seeing people like Molly just talk about it the way she does, she has no clue the affect of it and she just wants it to go so she can go on holiday

• Heart
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but mollys latest TikTok made me cringe so bad. I’m not sure why but I think it’s the tongue sticking out or something 😳 it’s kinda awkward
Think it’s because she’s just trying sooo hard. The most successful tik tokers and best videos are the ones that seem effortless and look natural. It’s the same with her dances, she doesn’t have much rhythm so when she moves it looks so thought out and awkward. Just don’t think tik too is for her 😂

Reactions: 9
If they manage to make it look cheap online then it will look terrible in person

Reactions: 3
Just seen this and what the hell us up with her tongue?? 👅😬🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That tiktok made me uncomfortable 😂
She’s not unattractive but she tries too hard and thinks she’s gorgeous.. she’s the least sexy 20 year old women ever

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.