Beauty Spectrum #2 crocodile dundee of Beverley.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is an investor in this company and works with them to do the marketing and social media.
It’s not her company as such but she owns a chunk of it and she is working with others who also own a chunk of it.

the clothes look ridiculous with the massive logo and 1000 followers is pathetic for someone with as many followers as her

Reactions: 8
Please can someone teach her how to dress?? The gross bralettes under every single top, random long sleeved tops under crop tops that don’t even match at all??? Dressy tops with gym leggings??? 😭😭 she thinks she’s so trendy as well ffs

Reactions: 12
Please can someone teach her how to dress?? The gross bralettes under every single top, random long sleeved tops under crop tops that don’t even match at all??? Dressy tops with gym leggings??? 😭😭 she thinks she’s so trendy as well ffs
AE889C8A-71EE-4A03-BC8D-B4027374FC2A.png

This is one of her worst fashion choices, that is NOT something you wear a bralette with

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does anyone else think she's trying a bit too hard to adopt a different personality now? It's like she's trying to use different phrases and edit differently to fit in with other youtubers when it just isn't her. I really used to enjoy her content when she was actually being herself, now she just tries to be a 'quirky' YouTuber. All I get from her is second-hand embarrassment at this point

Reactions: 16
Does anyone else think she's trying a bit too hard to adopt a different personality now? It's like she's trying to use different phrases and edit differently to fit in with other youtubers when it just isn't her. I really used to enjoy her content when she was actually being herself, now she just tries to be a 'quirky' YouTuber. All I get from her is second-hand embarrassment at this point
Honestly I think having nothing to do but YouTube is being detrimental for her. She was so much more likeable when she was doing uni or school, and I think she needs something outside YouTube to work on.

Reactions: 9
What's with the weird accents & dancing? I feel like she forces a lot of stuff & does things on purpose. And her joking about people with nut allergies annoyed me... no wonder she's stuck on 127k subscribers.

Reactions: 7
Finally been compelled to post after a long time lurking lol, but I’m SO confused about her clothing company, is it actually hers??? Has she actually started it from scratch? Or is she just doing the advertising? It’s so random lol and the clothes are really nothing to shout about. They look ill fitting and so thin, and that huge peach is just ugly! I really can’t see them selling very much of their stock at all??
I'm pretty sure she said she was doing social media content and maybe marketing rather than designing. The clothes are so basic with a giant peach print on them. Like no one is surely gonna buy any of them
Honestly I think having nothing to do but YouTube is being detrimental for her. She was so much more likeable when she was doing uni or school, and I think she needs something outside YouTube to work on.
If her YouTube had a direction then I think she'd be fine. I follow a lot of vegan or sustainable YTs who actually have a purpose and something to say (not saying you need to be those things to have a purpose) but they build content around their interests. I mean even Saffron has her fitness which is something. Molly picks a different thing to be into every other week, never sticks with anything and calls watching all Harry Potter movies in 24 hours work.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What's with the weird accents & dancing? I feel like she forces a lot of stuff & does things on purpose. And her joking about people with nut allergies annoyed me... no wonder she's stuck on 127k subscribers.
Same! The comment about the nut allergies annoyed me (ok yes I do have a nut allergy haha) but it just shows that she's obviously really insensitive. The dancing is just embarrassing tbh, she tries to be cringe in a jokey way but actually ends up being cringe for real

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Same! The comment about the nut allergies annoyed me (ok yes I do have a nut allergy haha) but it just shows that she's obviously really insensitive. The dancing is just embarrassing tbh, she tries to be cringe in a jokey way but actually ends up being cringe for real
What did she say about nut allergies?

She’s trying to be all quirky and it’s really not her, I’m sick of the fake accent and the sayings and those poses she does actually winds me up so much 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What did she say about nut allergies?
In her recent video she had lumps of cashew still in whatever she was making and said “What’s a rogue cashew gunna do to you, really? Unless you have a nut allergy then quite a lot” then she said it was obviously not funny, but still?? It actually shocked me that she was willing to joke about it

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I'm pretty sure she said she was doing social media content and maybe marketing rather than designing. The clothes are so basic with a giant peach print on them. Like no one is surely gonna buy any of them

If her YouTube had a direction then I think she'd be fine. I follow a lot of vegan or sustainable YTs who actually have a purpose and something to say (not saying you need to be those things to have a purpose) but they build content around their interests. I mean even Saffron has her fitness which is something. Molly picks a different thing to be into every other week, never sticks with anything and calls watching all Harry Potter movies in 24 hours work.
Yeah I agree! Like what's her channel even about?

In her recent video she had lumps of cashew still in whatever she was making and said “What’s a rogue cashew gunna do to you, really? Unless you have a nut allergy then quite a lot” then she said it was obviously not funny, but still?? It actually shocked me that she was willing to joke about it
Can't understand why she left that in when she could have just removed it when she edited... Very insensitive

Yeah I agree! Like what's her channel even about?
How she's a travel vlogger, who's been to Australia and weed on a beach.

• Haha
Her latest video is such a mess! I haven't even watched it all and I usually watch most of her videos. The HP video was boring, I wouldn't really call watching films very challenging? It wa basically her having a lazy day 😂

Also I've got a G&T guiiiiz is this my personality now???

• Haha
Feels like she’s trying to imitate Grackle (and others) sometimes with her video ideas and how she behaves except Grace comes across as really genuine whereas Molly just seems to be trying too hard and it doesn’t seem to be her real personality. I think she’s been frustrated for a while and trying really hard but subs have been at a plateau for ages regardless of how much effort she puts in, so is trying to grasp onto anyone else’s content that’s working and either consciously or subconsciously imitates that.

Reactions: 7
How overpriced are those peach street clothes 🤨 £30 for a pair of leggings, £25 for a vest and £26 for a sports bra? from a random, just set up new brand? I’m surprised if they’ve even made a sale from someone who isn’t connect to them in some way. You can buy nike products for that price. And what a stupid name for a brand - of everything that could have been chosen they have opted for something which is already the name of a mortgage company. Clearly they don’t have much experience in SEO

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t believe i used to not only watch, but like this idiot 😂😂
“16 year old molly” was much more mature and likeable than 21 year old molly 😐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.