Beauty Spectrum #2 crocodile dundee of Beverley.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For her Instagram q&a where she got asked where she’d like to travel- did she just pick a bunch of southeast Asian countries at random so she can seem quirky?
1000000%, I doubt she’s ever wanted to travel to vietnam lol, probably just thinks it sounds cool

Reactions: 6
For her Instagram q&a where she got asked where she’d like to travel- did she just pick a bunch of southeast Asian countries at random so she can seem quirky?
Also, didn’t lockdown cancel her plans with her friend to travel the US and Canada? How come she didn’t mention them, apart from New York? You’d think she’d want to most go to the places that got cancelled because of COVID (I didn’t word that very well 😂) I agree, I think she’s trying to be very ‘gap year’ minded. She’s gone to Australia and thinks she’s suddenly a traveller!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tbh I feel like she'd hate SEA. Aus is at least broadly similar to the UK, SEA is not and she seemed to hate Singapore which is quite a well off country compared to the others she mentioned wanting to go to.

Reactions: 11
Tbh I feel like she'd hate SEA. Aus is at least broadly similar to the UK, SEA is not and she seemed to hate Singapore which is quite a well off country compared to the others she mentioned wanting to go to.
I agree 100%, I went to SEA last year and loved it but I just couldn’t see someone as stuck up as molly liking it. She seems like the type to refuse to try any of the food or experience the culture properly

Reactions: 7
This pissed me off, why did she have to have on the same story about remembrance day and getting a Costa 🙃
I don’t expect her to post about Remembrance Day, but I just find it so disrespectful to make a point of mentioning it but then showing us a coffee. Just feels so tone deaf to me

Reactions: 3
Lol imagine molly going SEA
And trying to find quirky bars that sell cocktails and cheese pizza and cheese pasta.

She's as bland as her food choices.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She must be really low on video ideas, ‘cooking vegan recipes from scratch for 24h’ - you mean like people that actually live a vegan lifestyle instead of saying ‘I don’t label my eating habits’ (which actually means you don’t really care but you’re scared of the backlash)

Reactions: 3
CD1C08D4-10D7-4641-B800-7B5C32F3F830.png
These clothes look so cheap and bad quality 🤣 the crotch and knees are so baggy

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
View attachment 308268These clothes look so cheap and bad quality 🤣 the crotch and knees are so baggy
She loves showing off her crotch doesn’t she?! I think I’ve seen more of Molly’s vulva than my own 🤣

also, anyone else think it’s a bit suspicious that there’s been no mention of ‘my boyfriend Tom’ lately? To me it just proves that she’s secretly seeing him!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does she act stupid on purpose? Surely a 21 year old (I think she's 21) knows what orange zest means?

I love how she talks about making porridge as faffing around. It's literally porridge and milk and a couple of extra things in a bowl. She even put it in the microwave which makes it even easier! I literally make porridge in a pan every day and it takes about 5 minutes.

I'm trying hard not to judge but she didn't even get the right yeast. The recipe asks for nutritional yeast yet she buys two kinds of yeast which don't say nutritional yeast on them and then says she will ask her mum what one is right.

As someone who makes this kind of vegan mac and cheese all the time with cashews and nutritional yeast, it's not that hard at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Considering she has 61k insta followers and 127k on YouTube, the fact she’s only scraped 887 on the peach street account is terrible 😳

Reactions: 8
I wish she'd stop with the "we vibe" "we move" and "boys" ffs!!

Reactions: 14
She loves showing off her crotch doesn’t she?! I think I’ve seen more of Molly’s vulva than my own 🤣

also, anyone else think it’s a bit suspicious that there’s been no mention of ‘my boyfriend Tom’ lately? To me it just proves that she’s secretly seeing him!
Soooo strange she hasn’t mentioned him in weeks! She’d be better off pretending she wasn’t seeing him

why has she BARELY advertised her new clothing comapny? i didnt even know it was a thing until i read here?! lmaooo her marketing skills are horrendous shes in the wrong job

Finally been compelled to post after a long time lurking lol, but I’m SO confused about her clothing company, is it actually hers??? Has she actually started it from scratch? Or is she just doing the advertising? It’s so random lol and the clothes are really nothing to shout about. They look ill fitting and so thin, and that huge peach is just ugly! I really can’t see them selling very much of their stock at all??

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.