Beauty Spectrum #2 crocodile dundee of Beverley.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well here I am again on Molly’s thread... apologies in advance as I feel this may be a long post 😂

I mentioned in her first thread that I’ve watched her for years and generally enjoy her content. However, she’s been setting such a poor example regarding social distancing 😂 now, I must admit I have been meeting with my boyfriend NOT social distancing since august (obviously we’re no longer meeting up due to lockdown). This has been my choice for my own mental health. I have seen my best friend but we have been going for walks and social distancing. If Molly had just been meeting up with Tom these past few months I may have been able to understand. However, she has seen SO many of her friends and it’s just irresponsible. It appears that in Molly’s world there is no pandemic, the amount of times she’s been out to eat and dRiNkInG like she so loves to mention:sneaky:

I’m interested to see what happens now with her and Tom. She didn’t mention him in her latest vlog at all, usually it’s always “my boyfriend Tom”. Part of me wondered if he would move in for this lockdown, not that I think he moved in the first time as he was hardly there from what we saw on vlogs and even in IG stories.

Also I didn’t know she was 21 and had been to Australia?! Swear she hasn’t mentioned it before:rolleyes:
I think the rules changed around August September time to say any couples not living together didn’t need to distance if you were in tier 1 anyway so you were definitely fine seeing your boyfriend! And tbh it’s unreasonable to expect people to distance from their partners from March to now at least December! But agreed it’s the fact she hasn’t distanced with ANYBODY and now we’re in full lockdown I doubt she’ll go back to not seeing Tom. So odd she didn’t address it or even mention him in her vlog, he definitely can’t be staying there 🤨

Reactions: 6
She’s seen pretty much all her friends in the last few months and not socially distanced from any of them (or even pretended to for her vlogs) she’s also travelled multiple times across the country without good reason.

people like her are the reason we’re still going through all this

Reactions: 9
She’s seen pretty much all her friends in the last few months and not socially distanced from any of them (or even pretended to for her vlogs) she’s also travelled multiple times across the country without good reason.

people like her are the reason we’re still going through all this
As well as travelling abroad and mixing with people there too 🤪

Reactions: 3
It pisses me off, she’s hardly had her year ruined by covid at all, she’s been to multiple different places, saw all of her friends, been abroad and got a car, while so many other people are loosing jobs, loosing loved ones and generally just going through absolute tit.

Reactions: 24
I’ve only just found this thread but please tell me you all feel as sorry for Tom as I do when she bullies him in every video about his hair and is constantly touching it and messing it up. Leave the boy alone and stop humiliating him in front of your subscribers, he seems like a genuinely nice guy, just a bit hen pecked.

Reactions: 15
She would get the vaccine to go on holiday, forgetting that younger people are more likely to get long covid - she just sees the pandemic as getting in the way of her “travelling” not a health crisis
55C2F255-F622-41E5-8E93-E096F0E1A936.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She would get the vaccine to go on holiday, forgetting that younger people are more likely to get long covid - she just sees the pandemic as getting in the way of her “travelling” not a health crisis View attachment 305779
I don't agree with the first part of what she said (re: flying), but tbf, the national vaccine council did release a priority list for who will get any vaccine first yesterday. And their list does go (roughly) 80+ & care workers,75+ & other healthcare workers, 70+, high risk younger people, 65+, 60+, 55+ ... then everyone else/most younger people. So she's right that we are likely to be the last group to even be able to get the vaccine, regardless of how much we might want to.

Reactions: 4
I don't agree with the first part of what she said (re: flying), but tbf, the national vaccine council did release a priority list for who will get any vaccine first yesterday. And their list does go (roughly) 80+ & care workers,75+ & other healthcare workers, 70+, high risk younger people, 65+, 60+, 55+ ... then everyone else/most younger people. So she's right that we are likely to be the last group to even be able to get the vaccine, regardless of how much we might want to.
Yeah I know that young people are not really a priority for the vaccine but then Molly should be more careful and follow social distancing !!

Reactions: 2
In one of her Q and As she said that she quit her first job in a hairdressers after a few months because they weren’t paying her enough. She was 14! I know £3 (as she claims) is not the minimum wage for 14 year olds in 2020, not sure what it was in 2013/14 but was she expecting more?? We all went through that stage and not all of us have parental income to fall back on. Looking back, I can’t believe I worked for that little but it was something we all did and got on with 😂 it just screamed privilege a bit for me.

Reactions: 4
In one of her Q and As she said that she quit her first job in a hairdressers after a few months because they weren’t paying her enough. She was 14! I know £3 (as she claims) is not the minimum wage for 14 year olds in 2020, not sure what it was in 2013/14 but was she expecting more?? We all went through that stage and not all of us have parental income to fall back on. Looking back, I can’t believe I worked for that little but it was something we all did and got on with 😂 it just screamed privilege a bit for me.
What shocked me more was that she applied to work at Disneyland and didn’t get it because her french wasn’t good enough🤣 does she really think that she can just get any job she wants because she’s an influencer - she’s not even got a degree, so when YouTube turns to tit she’s going to get a big shock when she can’t get a real job

Reactions: 11
I got £4.80 an hour at 16 working in retail and thought it was bloody amazing! Surely at 14 all you care about is earning a bit of pocket money and not earning big bucks?:rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
My friend worked in a hairdresses when she was 15 I think? Or around then anyways and I think she was on £4 an hour maybe? This was in 2017 I think. I think because it’s cash in hand and there under 16 they don’t have to adhere to the minimum wage? That’s what my mum said anyways when I asked her why my friend was getting less that minimum wage.

Reactions: 1
I find it hilarious that in her list of countries she wants to go to she put Kuala Lumpur 😐🤣

• Haha
Why does she think liking Harry Potter is a such a personality trait ?
Because she has no personality beyond the things she likes. Her entire personality is drinking, going to restaurants, and Harry Potter/whatever film series she's into at the time

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Because she has no personality beyond the things she likes. Her entire personality is drinking, going to restaurants, and Harry Potter/whatever film series she's into at the time
Don’t forget Australia

However, she also strikes me as the type of person who at school loved it and then suddenly hated it (and maybe criticised others for liking it) in order to fit in with the popular girls, and now suddenly it's kind of 'trendy' again so she suddenly loves it again (if that makes sense)?

I remember another, completely unrelated, example where, in one of her videos, she said that cardigans aren't cool and are really old/grandma like. And then suddenly cardigans (like the chunky cardigans) start making a comeback and she's wearing them and claiming she loves them. I've no idea why I remember that example but I think it shows that she is very trend minded and probably a bit hypocritical.

Reactions: 7
For her Instagram q&a where she got asked where she’d like to travel- did she just pick a bunch of southeast Asian countries at random so she can seem quirky?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.