Beauty Spectrum #2 crocodile dundee of Beverley.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All those palettes she has and she still does the same ugly unblended eyeshadow look??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just watched her new video and she went on a rant about how she feels down about lockdown... the reason we’re going into lockdown is because of people like her!! She also didn’t address what her and Tom would be doing for lockdown

• Angry
Reactions: 14
love how its Erin's birthday and on Molly's insta story she has to mention the fact she's 21 as well :ROFLMAO: can't deal with it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well seeing as she can easily work fromhome I don’t see why she’s complaining,

Reactions: 5
She thinks she’s so quirky and cool and she’s really not. Wish she would stop with that stupid pose she does, I swear she’s doing in on purpose now 🤣

Reactions: 11
She thinks she’s so quirky and cool and she’s really not. Wish she would stop with that stupid pose she does, I swear she’s doing in on purpose now 🤣
Molly really said✌🏻🤪🤙🏻

It's hard to believe she's an adult woman in her twenties lmao (as she likes to remind us all, should we dare to forget)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The clothes from her 'business' look so bad, they're literally just random athleisure with a giant peach slapped on them

Reactions: 10
The clothes from her 'business' look so bad, they're literally just random athleisure with a giant peach slapped on them
I was gonna say, for the amount she's promoted it this year the instagram account only has 700 followers lmao not to mention the absolutely huge ugly logo on all the clothes...would def look better as a small insignia type logo but hey ho
Also I feel like athleisure is a weird move for her? Def feel like she would rather do a makeup collab with beauty bay or someone 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I was gonna say, for the amount she's promoted it this year the instagram account only has 700 followers lmao not to mention the absolutely huge ugly logo on all the clothes...would def look better as a small insignia type logo but hey ho
Also I feel like athleisure is a weird move for her? Def feel like she would rather do a makeup collab with beauty bay or someone 🤷‍♀️
Literally a small peach on the waistband of the leggings or peaches on the band of the bra or something, not just a huge peach decal that looks like it would wash off after going through the machine twice.

Reactions: 4
She just reminds me of fiat 500 white girl twitter in human form... tries to be relatable but it's just annoying as

• Haha
Reactions: 12
she's just posted a reel to instagram and even when she's posing and trying clothes on she's so floppy and wobbly :ROFLMAO: not just her dancing thats out of time but her posing as well which i didn't think was a thing

• Haha
Reactions: 5
tbh her phone case with coconut lane that she worked so hard on wasn’t exactly design of the century either 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Molly really said✌🏻🤪🤙🏻

It's hard to believe she's an adult woman in her twenties lmao (as she likes to remind us all, should we dare to forget)
She is 21, did you know that ? Not sure she’s ever said

she's just posted a reel to instagram and even when she's posing and trying clothes on she's so floppy and wobbly :ROFLMAO: not just her dancing thats out of time but her posing as well which i didn't think was a thing
Why does she keep sticking her arse out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does she keep wearing tops under that bleeping Nike crop top that’s not the kind of top you layer like that????

Reactions: 6
Well here I am again on Molly’s thread... apologies in advance as I feel this may be a long post 😂

I mentioned in her first thread that I’ve watched her for years and generally enjoy her content. However, she’s been setting such a poor example regarding social distancing 😂 now, I must admit I have been meeting with my boyfriend NOT social distancing since august (obviously we’re no longer meeting up due to lockdown). This has been my choice for my own mental health. I have seen my best friend but we have been going for walks and social distancing. If Molly had just been meeting up with Tom these past few months I may have been able to understand. However, she has seen SO many of her friends and it’s just irresponsible. It appears that in Molly’s world there is no pandemic, the amount of times she’s been out to eat and dRiNkInG like she so loves to mention:sneaky:

I’m interested to see what happens now with her and Tom. She didn’t mention him in her latest vlog at all, usually it’s always “my boyfriend Tom”. Part of me wondered if he would move in for this lockdown, not that I think he moved in the first time as he was hardly there from what we saw on vlogs and even in IG stories.

Also I didn’t know she was 21 and had been to Australia?! Swear she hasn’t mentioned it before:rolleyes:

Reactions: 13
Now that Molly can’t go out she’s suddenly boring... almost like going out for food and drink is her entire brand.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.