Beauty Spectrum #11 Taylor Swift’s number one fan, I wonder how many birthdays she’s got planned

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl will nottttt enjoy South America one bit
I'm so here for it. If she has moaned her way around her travels in other parts of the world she will hate it. Imagine her complaining about food all the time.

Reactions: 10
The way her face fell when Tom said they wouldn't permanently move to Australia...I feel like they have different hopes and ambitions for the future.
Hopes, yeah… but in reality? She would never permanently move away from her parents. God, can you imagine the airport Instagram reel if she did. 😩

Reactions: 8
The way her face fell when Tom said they wouldn't permanently move to Australia...I feel like they have different hopes and ambitions for the future.
Which seems odd considering she has already said in vlogs she doesn’t want to move to Australia anymore 😂

Reactions: 3
'It's a ridiculous time to buy anything in the UK'

Hiya Molly, I've just bought a house on my own and am more than able to live a comfortable life ☺ Think someone needs to admit that she needs to get a proper job and stop insulting us that have worked hard to get where we are.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I haven’t watched the video yet but crying when you get home from traveling even though you know you’re going traveling again next year is one of the most spoilt things I’ve ever heard of. Her whole life is one big cushty, gifted holiday and I can’t stand that she thinks it’s normal, or that she has any right to complain as much as she does.

Reactions: 20
I haven’t watched the video yet but crying when you get home from traveling even though you know you’re going traveling again next year is one of the most spoilt things I’ve ever heard of. Her whole life is one big cushty, gifted holiday and I can’t stand that she thinks it’s normal, or that she has any right to complain as much as she does.
She seems to believe she's genuinely hard working too, which is the worst part.

Reactions: 12
She's talking about South America which I assume is later this year if Tom has told his work, she's planning trips with her friends, there will definitely be a family holiday, and she's got her bali trip. And that's all we know of, I bet she'll have lots of others too.

'It's a ridiculous time to buy anything in the UK'

Hiya Molly, I've just bought a house on my own and am more than able to live a comfortable life ☺ Think someone needs to admit that she needs to get a proper job and stop insulting us that have worked hard to get where we are.
Yeah same situation here I’ve just bought a house in the uk perfectly comfortable because I’ve worked a proper job and saved hard. Just because Moll spends her money on glorified holidays doesn’t mean the rest of us are in the same boat 🤷🏼‍♀️. Also there’s never a ‘good’ time to buy a house there’s always something that could deter you from buying property but if the time is right for you and you can afford that’s all that matters!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I wouldn't take the buying comment personally, just her and Tom don't have the money to buy and seem to think travelling for content will bring in the big bucks (it won't)

I wouldn't take the buying comment personally, just her and Tom don't have the money to buy and seem to think travelling for content will bring in the big bucks (it won't)
They aren't mature enough to get a house either. They're like a pair of kids still.

Reactions: 11
They aren't mature enough to get a house either. They're like a pair of kids still.
Totally. I can't imagine them having discussions about getting the roof fixed without Molly whinging on camera about how hard it is that their roof isn't perfect and how she has been dealt the hardest hand in life because of that.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Totally. I can't imagine them having discussions about getting the roof fixed without Molly whinging on camera about how hard it is that their roof isn't perfect and how she has been dealt the hardest hand in life because of that.
I'm pretty sure quite a few of her friends live with partners now either renting or in a house they bought. It's telling she said that people offline were asking when they were moving out and it wasn't sure people on social media.

Reactions: 6
Molly slipping up and admitting that she went to Hawaii on the way back from LA (despite the wildfires and covering up the fact she went). Time passing doesn’t make it okay now Molly 🙃

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
In her newest video she's having a crisis over how in a few weeks she'll be able to say she's '26 next year'

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
In her newest video she's having a crisis over how in a few weeks she'll be able to say she's '26 next year'
She really is going to be so unbearable when she's on the lead up to turning 30. I'm surprised she's not actually mentioned it yet.

She really is going to be so unbearable when she's on the lead up to turning 30. I'm surprised she's not actually mentioned it yet.
Don't, in her new years video she'll be going 'Guys in 5 years I'll be turning 30 and Tom will only be 28!' because birthdays seem to baffle her.

• Haha