Beauty Spectrum #11 Taylor Swift’s number one fan, I wonder how many birthdays she’s got planned

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All travel guides 1.99

has she even made sales on this? It seems so un-essential as a travel piece
I think it's capitalising on people like her who are too lazy to realise that they can just Google 'Bali travel guide blog' and get ten million more insightful results than whatever Molly has written

Reactions: 9
Can't believe creepy carl has made a tiktok account and is regularly posting as if he's some sort of influencer?!?! Who is this man seriously, I would be mortified if i was Molly

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She says she hates doing her homey content, even though I think Janine and Harry are the only redeeming part of the content for most people. Guess her viewership will be dropping further this year.

Reactions: 8
Molly crying about the train being cancelled… Molly grow up. There’s people with REAL issues in this world. And your train to London being cancelled so you can go on a doss day (because you never actually work) is NOT a problem

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Molly crying about the train being cancelled… Molly grow up. There’s people with REAL issues in this world. And your train to London being cancelled so you can go on a doss day (because you never actually work) is NOT a problem
It was only that one specific train cancelled too, the London-Sheffield line is otherwise operating normally, so she’ll be delayed 30 mins at most. Hardly an inconvenience.

Reactions: 12
As if she was crying ahahahahaha

Reactions: 1
She was only going for a night out too. Spoilt brat

Reactions: 11
Aw Molly found a new word. Existential.
She should really repeat it over and over in a vlog. So educated.

Reactions: 8
Love how so many people in her YT comments have told her they prefer her homey content and not her travel stuff 😂 Poor Molly only wants to be a travel YTber it seems

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Liv rook now has public social media’s is this her coming back?
She changes her mind about being public on social media or not every five minutes. I do not understand how she always manages to get followers again (especially considering she’s also boring AF).

Reactions: 7
She changes her mind about being public on social media or not every five minutes. I do not understand how she always manages to get followers again (especially considering she’s also boring AF).
And she's always so angry! I remember following her years ago and there was never a positive post, it was always her posting about how she hates certain celebrities and how hard things were for her. Hopefully she's in a better place now.

Reactions: 11